Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CLG & Dignitas Controversy Spreading to Social Media

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gunsharp

10-31-2011

Quote:
Regards:
And there will be ignorant posts like this.

Not sure what you're complaining about. Everything against Dignitas is pretty much factual. The only speculation is about whether they paused to ghost (cause you know, my warding ability bugs out all the time when I play Soraka)

rawrLee

10-31-2011

Meant CDE* haha.

maiBakhurtz

10-31-2011

Bamp

Davey Pro

10-31-2011

This is such bull**** too lol I'm just waiting for WCG to die now...after this ****ed up tourny they're in a downward spiral

Mark HappyFace

10-31-2011

Scumbag Jatt

Osmoden123

10-31-2011

Quote:
SalixDurkuen:
Too bad that it will continue to spread until Riot gets off their ass and explains everything.

They don't want to acknwolege that they were wrong and are just sweeping this under the rug.

Unclephillip

10-31-2011

Quote:
Osmoden123:
They don't want to acknwolege that they were wrong and are just sweeping this under the rug.

Why bother posting about WCG when the forums will just attack them

Better to let the short term memories of the internet kick in and people forget by tommorow

Regards

10-31-2011

Quote:
gunsharp:
Not sure what you're complaining about. Everything against Dignitas is pretty much factual. The only speculation is about whether they paused to ghost (cause you know, my warding ability bugs out all the time when I play Soraka)

Alright. I guess I can start with some of the reasons:

1) They're playing on a different client with different features (IE Pause fuction) it's completely viable that something like wards might bug out.

2) It's not Dignitas fault that WGC decided to have unclear rules. The bottom line is that it was a misunderstanding, which Dignitas brough up to ask, and WGC said another set had to be played. I'm not sure about you, but if it was something like a trip to Korea, I would have been asking about it too if my understand was that it was 3 sets, not just games. Lay off of Voyboy, lay off of Dignitas

3) Jatt shouldn't have played period. I agree with this point 100%. No disputes.

4) You don't know what kind of interactions Reginald has had with Riot in private concerning this issue. For all you know, Riot may have very specifically said that he wasn't supposed to post what he did. The bottom line is that Riot has absolutely every right to decide who posts on the forums and who plays their game. It's a part of the ELUA.

That's just a few of the big issues that have been going out. Even Hotshot said it on his stream that Dignitas wasn't to blame, but WGC. Lay off it.

DarkOrchid

10-31-2011

With the way LoL is popular, you walk down the street and hear "Scumbag Jatt"

ChaoticHeavens

10-31-2011

Quote:
Regards:
2) It's not Dignitas fault that WGC decided to have unclear rules. The bottom line is that it was a misunderstanding, which Dignitas brough up to ask, and WGC said another set had to be played. I'm not sure about you, but if it was something like a trip to Korea, I would have been asking about it too if my understand was that it was 3 sets, not just games. Lay off of Voyboy, lay off of Dignitas
Just a question, but how can you congratulate someone on going to Korea one day. Then challenge them for more games later without looking questionable. Not to say that it isn't WCG's fault, but why even bring up the issue if you have already accepted defeat.

Obviously, Dignitas did not want to accept defeat, which leads to some questionable actions and why some people view them as "scumbags"