Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help what 6300ip champ?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Dunkmaster

11-02-2011

Riven is 6300, and she's pretty unique, and she's hard to be really good at. If Riven isn't what you're looking for, Vayne was a good suggestion. Also, I've never really seen a good Cassiopeia, but I'm fairly certain that she is really hard to play well.

Reiji Ozora

11-02-2011

You might check out Anivia. She's 6300 as I recall, has a high skill cap, and it fun and rewarding to play. It takes a long time to become good with her though.

chalkone

11-02-2011

For your money/IP look into Lee Sin. You can play him 100 times and never get bored. In my opinion, replayability is one of the deciding factors for a more expensive champion. I don't want to spend money on a champion that I will get bored of in 10 games.

BeastlyLambo

Recruiter

11-03-2011

Anybody have any thought on dragon lady?

Daerkannon

11-03-2011

Shyvana is ok. I don't regret the 6300 IP I spent on her. She's not super bursty (although E+Q will take a nice chunk out of anyone) and she lacks hard CC, but she is a good brawler. Dragon form gives you a huge boost to survivability to let you stay in the middle of a team fight after you engage. I'm sure my opinion of her will improve even more as I get a better handle on how to build her.

retailwizard

11-11-2011

Vayne isn't overly interesting to play from a skill rotation point of view. 3 out of 4 of her skills alter her basic attack (among other things), and the last one isn't much different from her basic attack. What makes her interesting is that she is fairly mobile, but very squishy; making her a high risk/reward champ. She's also a lot of fun from a tactical standpoint. You have to make some very careful decisions about when and where to put her for maximum effectiveness. If you're not good at anticipating the enemy and planning a strategic assault with her, you will end up feeding the other team more often than not.

All said and done: Vayne is different, all of her skills support her basic attack, instead of the other way around. She's tough to play well, and when you finally figure out how to gear her and spend a match carefully plotting and executing well over 20 kills, you'll definitely feel like you earned that sense of accomplishment. Good luck!

Mr Omniscient

11-11-2011

I have Talon, took me a while to learn him, but since i've bought him, with a good build everytime in 5v5 I'm able to make multiple Quadra kills and Penta kills alot of times since he's freakin' good when you gank, He's fun and takes skills to use. I don't regret spending 6300 IP on him, he's a beast.

xXCFXx Avenger

11-11-2011

Corki is similar to EZ but much better late game, he was 6100 but now 3150

Super Hero Story

11-11-2011

I vote veigar, he is really hard to master but really really rewarding once you can. The one skill shot that matters the most is his AOE stun. If you can land this stun its GG for the person caught. Because his "q" grants him AP for ever kill he makes with it, he is carried into late game well! He ult is also a AP killer.

Also he is SUPER FUN to play!

SKT T1 Necron

11-12-2011

The POWERFUL MAGE CHAMPION IS LEBLANCE. She hard to play and can kill a champion is 3 second.I'm not kidding.She can diving the turret cuz is very fast + flash.