Need help what 6300ip champ?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastlyLambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

I have this problem, I want more champs... I am approaching 6300 ip and although I know that I need another rune page or three... (I plan on ending up buying a rune page bundle so I will get it eventually). Anyway I am having a problem finding a champion that I just want to play and enjoy playing. The last two champs I played and enjoyed playing was Ezreal and Kennen. I like skill shots but I want someone hard to play and rewarding when I learn to play them right. For example, Ezreal took me forever to learn and was rewarding but any times late game I have become obsolete. Same thing with Kennen, my damage is lacking toward the end but he is fun as well. Anyway any recommendations? Currently from what I remember I have Malzahar, Anivia, Kennen, Ezreal, Lee Sin and maybe some others. Anyway I just would like your guys opinion.

TLR: I want a hard to learn, fun, rewarding 6300 ip champion. Thoughts?

Valrcrist

10-31-2011

I dunno if Brand is HARD per se, but he's very strong, and almost all of his abilities are skill shots. Plus using his ult skillfully in a team fight so it bounces to multiple champs rather than just hitting one can be the difference between a win and a loss.

BeastlyLambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Thanks bud for your input, Brand is indeed strong but yea I might consider a harder champion. What I found with AP casters is that they are all very similar in play style so I guess I am also looking for a more unique champion

UltimateStrategi

10-31-2011

If you really want a hard-to-play champion that can be fun (depending on playstyle) and good in the late game, try out Vayne.

OpTic CubeShroom

10-31-2011

Play the cheapest champ you want so you have fun getting to 6300 IP

RyuPhalian

10-31-2011

I would recomend trying the weekly free champions first, that way you don't spend 6300 IP on a champ you don't like.

BeastlyLambo

11-01-2011

Thanks everybody and the problem RyuPhalian is that I usually own the champs that go on rotation lol

CaptanHooker

11-01-2011

Lee Sin!

Kinzeh

11-01-2011

Zilean! (not 6300 but do it!)

Zombie on Roids

11-01-2011

how about a melee guy like renekton or talon. Rumble and lee sin are my faovrites. Vayne isn't really skill shot but just a thought