riot girl skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gluesticky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Just installed Chrome, same thing. Either facebook recently changed some of their api url or riot is serving me some page that is using old code for some reason.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Try uninstalling java, and then reinstalling it. It might be corrupted somehow.

Ampharel

07-02-2010

Could you maybe have something thats blocking popups? this might block a popup asking you to install a certain popup. Try turning down ur security level abit.

Ampharel

07-02-2010

The problem is, I cannot give you the link for it, since you have to be logged in to get a link. You could try doing it on a different pc? Since Im pretty sure its a problem with ur pc.

Gluesticky

07-02-2010

Tried it on a different PC same problem. Im pretty sure the issue is with the javascript invalid include I specified. Maybe you can check your source and see if your page is using that link too. It could be they gave me a different page because of my region I am not sure, but its not a problem on my end.

Ampharel

07-02-2010

<script src="http://static.new.facebook.com/js/ap...eLoader.js.php" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
It gives the same script for me, and it does work for me.

Can you try this:

1. Edit > Preferences
  2. Advanced Selecteer Scripts & Plugins.
  3. check the box at Navigator below Enable JavaScript for
  4. Klik op OK.

Ampharel

07-02-2010

Hmm, seems to be something buggy, my script code shows up as a link, yours didnt right?

Gluesticky

07-02-2010

im getting the page I linked to across IE, Firefox, chrome, and on different computers. It has no button

Gluesticky

07-03-2010

would be good if theres a post from Riot or something regarding this. Searching around it seems some other people are having the same problem as me