[Guide] Kog the Magic Voidling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Well it seems like by the time I can pick Kog, mid is already taken. Most basically expect Kog to be an "AD carry" and even base their physical/magical damage on him being AD.

Maybe that's what Ill do. Stick to Kog as a mid, instead of going bottom.

Eledhan

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Well it seems like by the time I can pick Kog, mid is already taken. Most basically expect Kog to be an "AD carry" and even base their physical/magical damage on him being AD.

Maybe that's what Ill do. Stick to Kog as a mid, instead of going bottom.
I usually attempt that by picking him and calling mid.

But in all actuality, Kog is a rough pick for any team that's not coordinated. He MUST be protected, regardless of his build, because he simply can't withstand focus. The chances of getting a team that will do that are slim to none.

myassyourface

03-12-2012

Can't believe through all this debate no one's solved the riddle?!

ITS PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON!!!

ìćęŃ

03-12-2012

AD Kog is superior

Eledhan

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by myassyourface View Post
Can't believe through all this debate no one's solved the riddle?!

ITS PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON!!!
ROFL!!!

+1 interwebs, bro...+1

Eledhan

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?n0m View Post
AD Kog is superior
In what way?

It's like saying "Jungle Udyr is superior to lane Udyr"...which is completely false. It just depends on what role you are attempting to fill and how you are going about filling that role.

Based on the concept of which role you are trying to fill, AS Kog deals higher DPS per gold spent than AD Kog for all stages of the game except EXTREMELY late game (AD catches back up around 14k gold total build cost).

If your objective is to fit in the current meta with support bottom, then sure, AD Kog is better. But I made it quite clear in the introduction that this guide is intended to be a different (albiet more effective) way to play Kog'Maw when your team doesn't need him to be the AD carry.