Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teen Annie Petition Thread [OFFICIAL]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DessicatedWiener

12-26-2012

766 pages wtf??????

I

Jumongg

12-26-2012

I

Boomerang69

12-26-2012

I

Azerr

12-26-2012

I

Vizy

12-26-2012

I.

DarkRosaleen

12-26-2012

no, just no, i like League being balanced, not annie finally grew up and have become more powerful than anyone else.

DragonStryker

12-26-2012

I

Fenstick

12-26-2012

I.

And can Tibbers be a dragon?

RyuMat

12-26-2012

Quote:
DarkRosaleen:
no, just no, i like League being balanced, not annie finally grew up and have become more powerful than anyone else.

chill dude. it would be a skin, and like all skins; they contribute nothing to the canon.

I.

ps: please let it be legendary, ohh sweet Jesus please

ReaverKing

12-26-2012

Though I believe I have already posted in this thread, I shall say "I" yet again.

Furthermore, Annie is what, age 9? League is already coming up on 3 years old. Teen Annie would make a totally AWESOME skin to celebrate the 10-year mark for the game. Or even something to commemorrate each summoner playing the game for a good 5-6 years...

[EDIT]

And just as an afterthought, if it IS a legendary skin, I'd like to strong suggest Meagan Smith for the role of voice actress. She's already had years of experience playing a bookish sorceress with neigh-unlimited arcane power (Gwen Tennyson).

[EDIT]