Connecting to Chat Service

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

11-05-2011

You can find a guide on how to sync your windows clock here
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...-windows-clock

10lemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavik1 View Post
For me worked a solution found on this forum - change your system date. I've changed it to tomorrow and it worked.
Worked. Thanks

SrsBznsBro

12-20-2011

bringing up an old thread, this does not work and whenever a friend plays his account on my computer and i want to get on, this happens, and AM able to recreate this constantly, log on an account for about 30 minutes, use the chat service by messaging anyone, log off, and you are unable to connect to chat service for 30 - 60 minutes of logging in and out, i tried using the end process a couple times which some people said it worked (Does not), tried syncing windows clock multiple times (does not work), the only current solution i have found is time, can we please get attention on this

edit: forgot also tried to changing your pw which someone said was useful, tried multiple times but still did not work

divineravnos

12-26-2011

I'm having the same issue. Syncing my clock didn't work at all.

Also, my other account has no trouble after this occurs, only my main.