Connecting to Chat Service

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HastroX

10-30-2011

I have this recurring problem after I switch accounts,I can't return to my main account when i switch back because says logging into chat service. This lasts around the whole day and really bugs me. How do I fix this? Rebooting my computer multiple times doesn't seem to work

DaJuggerHobbit

11-01-2011

Having the same problem. Help? It doesn't make any sense, cause I can still login to chat services on other accounts, just not my main.

CaptainPickACard

11-01-2011

exactly what just happened to me

Karmakn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

it is happening to me.

reckonerX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

same

Piktok

11-01-2011

same

S4vage

11-01-2011

Same issue. After logging in with one account, it is now the only account able to connect to chat. All other accounts that attempt to login from the same PC are stuck "Logging onto chat service..." forever.

A reboot of the local system does not clear the issue. It appears to be a server side hold.

Elidras

Recruiter

11-01-2011

I have the same problem? Can we get a Red here to explain what's happening?

Pamcakes

Recruiter

11-01-2011

Same here. WTF

Slavik1

11-05-2011

For me worked a solution found on this forum - change your system date. I've changed it to tomorrow and it worked.