Joining as a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moarz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2009

As i type this we have been in queue for a 5v5 (three of us) for upwards of 6 minutes, the past three days it has been like this and only when we queue with 3 people. Anyone else having this issue?

Everdream

09-26-2009

im getting the same problem as the OP :/
When more than 3 of my friends do an arrranged team we encounter this problem. We queued for 20 minutes and nothing
Why is this happening and is there a way to fix this ?

Zifna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2009

We're having issues today as well. I'm wondering if it has to do with this Newbie Island thing?

I haven't played as much as some of my friends (I am only level 6 Summoner, they are max). The notes said newbies can only play on Newbie Island with other Newbies. What I was wondering was if perhaps for the first 5 minutes our team CANNOT POSSIBLY get a queue, because I am not permitted to play any teams they are permitted to play, and they are not permitted to play any teams I am permitted to play?

Amethyzt

09-26-2009

i'm having this issue, waiting for 20 mins for now lol

Mr Wallet

09-26-2009

Same; 2 players no problem, 3 people absolutely can't find a game.

Zurtloe

09-27-2009

I'm having this problem too. The only way to play with my friends is by the practice mode.

Edit: About our profile levels: 30, 30, 21, 15 and 5.

Edit2: At the second page, I've found another thread about this:
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=14132

Amethyzt

09-27-2009

hmm, look's like if you are with 5 players you can play the game instantly, but if you are in 3 or 4 you cant lol

AlRokerSurprise

09-28-2009

+1 this is rediculous