Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Joining as a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moarz

09-26-2009

As i type this we have been in queue for a 5v5 (three of us) for upwards of 6 minutes, the past three days it has been like this and only when we queue with 3 people. Anyone else having this issue?

Everdream

09-26-2009

im getting the same problem as the OP :/
When more than 3 of my friends do an arrranged team we encounter this problem. We queued for 20 minutes and nothing
Why is this happening and is there a way to fix this ?

Zifna

Recruiter

09-26-2009

We're having issues today as well. I'm wondering if it has to do with this Newbie Island thing?

I haven't played as much as some of my friends (I am only level 6 Summoner, they are max). The notes said newbies can only play on Newbie Island with other Newbies. What I was wondering was if perhaps for the first 5 minutes our team CANNOT POSSIBLY get a queue, because I am not permitted to play any teams they are permitted to play, and they are not permitted to play any teams I am permitted to play?

Amethyzt

09-26-2009

i'm having this issue, waiting for 20 mins for now lol

Mr Wallet

Recruiter

09-26-2009

Same; 2 players no problem, 3 people absolutely can't find a game.

Zurtloe

09-27-2009

I'm having this problem too. The only way to play with my friends is by the practice mode.

Edit: About our profile levels: 30, 30, 21, 15 and 5.

Edit2: At the second page, I've found another thread about this:
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=14132

Amethyzt

09-27-2009

hmm, look's like if you are with 5 players you can play the game instantly, but if you are in 3 or 4 you cant lol

AlRokerSurprise

09-28-2009

+1 this is rediculous