Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Odd.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicHookMaster

10-30-2011

I just lost 1k RP for an unknown reason.

Although I can't prove it; I spent 975 RP on buying nidalee, and 975 RP on the Tango TF skin.

I currently have 2050 RP, I should have 3050?

Also; I can't find the 'Recently purchased' tab inside the PBE Client to prove this.

Support anyone? :S

(Unless I bought something else with RP and can't remember. Still. O.o)

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

10-30-2011

I know who you are.

s?ncerazero

10-30-2011

You started with 4k.

Wagons

Huntsman

10-30-2011

Quote:
sincerazero:
You started with 4k.

Depends, I started with 2000, then got an extra 4k.

EpicHookMaster

10-31-2011

@Elo Tart lol, yeah I was talking about it in the PBE chat.

Nah I started with 5k RP first day. I haven't checked if I recieved the weekly stipend yet, but I did lose some RP for an unknown reason. If someone could just fill me in why, that would be appreciated.

I'm just curious about the matter; maybe a bug?

EpicHookMaster

11-02-2011

Bump

EpicHookMaster

11-03-2011

Bump.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-03-2011

It sounds to me like that should be accurate, EpicHookMaster.

Every stipend so far I have started with 4k RP, 10k IP.

If you had spent 975 on 2 champions, that should be 1950 spent. That should mean you're down to... 2050.

Doesn't seem like 3050 is an accurate number.

Also - they only give 2k's or 4k's it seems. There's even less reason as to why you should have 5000 RP to start, it should've been either 4k RP or 6k RP (as Wagons had if combined, above). Though - those numbers depend on when you joined.

I think you're okay! Even if you had 5k RP - I don't think you were supposed to have 5k RP, so if they removed 1k RP, it was just to equalize your RP to the amount everyone else received.

I hope any of this information helps!

EpicHookMaster

11-03-2011

Ohhh! maybe your right that Riot accidently passed me 5k...I haven't checked or at least think received the weekly stipend yet. This was from the first week. I originally started with 5k RP on week one just as the server status was set to online. Makes sense, thanks for the info werewolf. They most likely did remove 1k to even out the scales.

Thanks.