Parttime job...Gotta find one! Any Idea's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akedomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Ok, so basically, I'm already working quite a bit. I do work at home, around the city. And at my family owned restaurant. I'm making quite a bit of money doing this though I want to be maximizing the amount of money I'm bringing in(saving for a place right now).

Now, I need something that can provide me with another 500-600$ a month at MAX. As any more and I'll be over the next tax line. Problem is, no place around me will employ someone for 2 days out of the week, even at minimum wage. I've looked around quite a bit. But I've yet to find anything that suits this criteria.

Does anyone out there have any ideas or suggestions on a job I can do weekends only. I don't mind working at home. But I just need something that I can do weekends only. And no, Male hooker is not an option. Or any way to get someone to hire me for weekends only? There's no limit to what I can do here in this city, It's just a matter of finding the right job for the situation.

Weekends only
500-600$ at MAX per month
Suggestions, links, w/e I can work at home, heavy labour. I just can't get anyone to hire me for 2 days out of the week here.

Anyways /srs thread

Arguably Perfect

10-30-2011

be a part time hooker
though once u find how fun it is you wont want to be a parttime anymore

Wenth

10-30-2011

Don't even think about looking for somewhere nearby. Check your buss routes and look for jobs in the buss stop areas.

ManiacChicken

10-30-2011

Deliver pizza?
Pump gas?
Food court server at the mall?
Subway/McD's?

Why would it matter if you are over the next level tax line? You are only taxed the amount you are over. Based on what you are saying, you will not be going over very much if at all. Plus if you worry so much about going over and you track your finances, why not get rrsp's? Or the American equivalent which I'm guessing is an IRA? at the end of the tax year?

Akedomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenth View Post
Don't even think about looking for somewhere nearby. Check your buss routes and look for jobs in the buss stop areas.
By nearby, I mean within 40 miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacChicken View Post
Deliver pizza? This one might work.. In a year or so. All I have right now to drive is a Motorcycle.
Pump gas? Most everything around here is Self Serve, don't think i've seen a full service Station in years.
Food court server at the mall? No malls around here that require someone to man any part of the Food court, First thing I considered since I live like 5 blocks from a fairly large mall.
Subway/McD's? They're all looking for true part time right now. like 20 hours a week, won't hire me for 2 days.

Why would it matter if you are over the next level tax line? You are only taxed the amount you are over. Based on what you are saying, you will not be going over very much if at all. Plus if you worry so much about going over and you track your finances, why not get rrsp's? Or the American equivalent which I'm guessing is an IRA? at the end of the tax year?
To answer your last question, It doesn't really matter, but to make things simple, and maximize money(even though there isn't much loss) I still want to stay under the next tax line. The difference between crossing it could mean I have to pay an extra 1000$ in taxes, not much if you consider the entire years income. But still.. another 1000$. Considering I only have time to do a job on the weekends, I would rather just stay under, if I had more time. I would gladly go over, seeing as I could make up the difference by doing even more work.

Maybe I'll just get lucky, but I've been looking around for 3 weeks and nothing so far. Was hoping someone had a suggestion for something Online that I could do?