Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey Im in the beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tranger X

10-30-2011

Friend: Cool man so you get to test the new patch's?

Me: Well no I get to test other implements to the game such as spectating mode

Friend: O well that's cool right?

Me: Well I got to wait 40 minutes for a custom game to come up and then 30 minutes for it to fill with enough players to start , Mostly due to everyone trying to spectate it

Friend: Why don't you start a custom game?

Me: Well we start out with no champions and no runes and but with a certain amount of IP and RP enough to buy a couple of the champs I play but we get weekly bonus's of IP and RP.

Friend: ah how much?

Me: Well we haven't gotten any yet.

Friend: I see, want to play a normal game?

Me: Yea sure.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Sadly this. ^

Tranger X

10-30-2011

At least Mirror our main account so we don't have to start over with no way of obtain IP cause of the low Test population to start games

Turtlerocket

10-30-2011

Quote:
Tranger X:
At least Mirror our main account so we don't have to start over with no way of obtain IP cause of the low Test population to start games

As Riot has already stated, they need this to replicate the normal gaming experience as much as possible.
...... Although I'm not sure how exactly I'll be able to replicate "the normal gaming experience" when queue times are extending well over an hour...

Tranger X

10-30-2011

Quote:
Turtlerocket:
As Riot has already stated, they need this to replicate the normal gaming experience as much as possible.
...... Although I'm not sure how exactly I'll be able to replicate "the normal gaming experience" when queue times are extending well over an hour...

They already started us at level 30 , when I think of game experiences i think of actually gaming , playing the game. Not account Privileges