Vote for Kira (Death Note) in this costume contest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MonCraze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Fellow Summoners,

A group of friends and I decided to all dress up as Death Note characters (I drew Kira) for Halloween. Just something fun to do, not really cosplaying or anything serious. Regardless, I figured I'd enter my game center's costume contest. Maybe I'd win a prize or something. I started off well and good, and suddenly, this guy jumps way ahead of me. Turns out he asked one of his forums sites to vote for him, which sky-rocketed him way ahead of me. Things just got serious! If he's asking for outside votes, then so will I! I will not lose to this guy! Voting ends at noon tomorrow, so not much time is left!

Summoners, all I ask is that you 'like' my picture on Facebook to give me your vote to help me win! Do it because for Kira! Do it to show our strength as summoners! But most of all, do it for Teemo, because he would want to see me win!

Of course, any criticism on the costume would also be appreciated.

Thank you, all!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150331197376199&set=a.10150331185 001199.333579.111303311198&type=1&ref=nf

Arguably Perfect

10-30-2011

**** hes fat

Scarlena

10-30-2011

But.... It's so not vote worthy....

Amberleh

10-30-2011

I'm guessing you did not hand-sew that yourself, so no, you don't get my vote.

I'm a cosplayer and I make my own costumes. Integrity. It's very important to me.

Also, cosplay something less generic and boring than Light Yagami.

Sleepyface

10-30-2011

Alright, I'll vote for you. I usually vote for people who work hard on their cosplays (make their own costumes, etc). Not just grab this suite, put on these pants, and ta-da!