Clan 303 needs you Colorado.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

303 StanicusJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Dont think you guys played our main team for tourney's.... Their is 10 members of 303 atm, and our main team doesnt play all day long.

RicePanda

Recruiter

11-16-2011

haters gonna hate put me on the team ill show them whats up in colorado

303 StanicusJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

I don't want to hear it you deleted me from you friend list panda. You would have been on the team in a heart beat.

Kaoryn

01-21-2012

Originally from colorado, im on leave for techincal training for a couple months then back to Colorado. Recently ive been really into LoL and want to find a local clan i can practice with seriously.

Chara i play: Ken, Teemo, Lux, Blanc... I can quickly learn any other champion that is needed and would love to fill any roll for the team.

Message me if u want a game or 2 to see what i am made of or just purely contact me for an update!

Kaoryn: LoL IGN
BBoyDev@hotmail.com: Email

Thanks Kao

DR1VEby

09-14-2012

hey im located in colorado springs and im looking to join a competitive team here in the springs or just in colorado in general. im very well rounded and can play any position at all very well. id love to try out if thats what itd take or whatever id need to do but hit me up on league dr1veby....or shoot me a text if you wanna link up or whatever 4195604546.

Markattack

12-03-2012

this clan is dead huh?