Teemo and High Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tactileneck

10-30-2011

Is he valid in a standard setup, IE Jungler/Tanky hero/Teemo

If so, what's the prefered build?

Boo

10-30-2011

He's really not good for anything except his mushrooms... He gets taken down in like 2 hits against someone like jax, tryn, akali... His laning phase is pretty good but yeah that's about all he's got going for him. There are way better choices.

I build him AP dps because if he's AD then his mushrooms aren't as useful

Waul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-30-2011

I think he's good in lower elo. (anything under 1800) simply because his mushrooms give such good map control, or even just vision of bushes, jungle, etc.

I don't know how many games I've lost because Janna face checks and dies. Or Ashe face checks and dies. Or (insert champ here) face checks and dies.

His blind is pretty good, as well, and he does decent damage. He's no AD carry, though. I like to build him Malady, Wits End, etc. Basically attack speed/AP/CD. This way you do decent damage, your auto attack's poison scales nicely, and you have lots of mushrooms to provide that much needed vision.

Keep in mind, there's better champions out there, and If you have a good jungle and support, you should already have great vision of the map.

IronMongrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

teemaw op

Tiberius Steele

11-03-2011

Lee/Singed/Teemo #1 ranked

Tactileneck

11-03-2011

Lee Singed banned o.O

Koldheartedjsp

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius Steele View Post
Lee/Singed/Teemo #1 ranked
yeah in low elo where nobodies heard of those first 2

Ra1dou Kuzunoha

11-03-2011

teemo is honestly very good as an anti carry early game and late game is very good at backdooring, map awareness, baiting, and he can actually pump out a lot of damage too. try Dagger rush w/ a pot to malady, then tenacity treads due to usually being focused a lot, then wit's end, then madred's bloodrazor, then frozen mallet, then guardian angel. IMO i like to get GA before Bloodrazor but that's just me. this build has won me quite a few games.

Bunzosteele

11-05-2011

teemo global taunt op

Koldheartedjsp

11-06-2011

i honestly think teemo would work really well as an ap champ. shrooms will hurt and they will get hit if you place them right.