Why do LoL players hype Dota 2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reldnahc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

This game has shifted so far away from DotA mechanics wise that it is almost comparing apples to oranges. You don't go from training wheels to a motorcycle. Do people honestly believe that their skill in LoL will translate positively into Dota 2?

Doctor Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Hey most of the community believes that they belong in 2k elo.

Cjhove

10-30-2011

Yeah,even though all of these people hate HoN and think its too hard, they think they will own in Dota 2

cookingbythebook

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Ace View Post
Hey most of the community believes that they belong in 2k elo.
so true lol

EcoWolfBlade

10-30-2011

I love Dota, and I love Hon's graphics.

I prefer playing with my friends now in LoL since we left cause of the old graphics of dota

Dota 2 is exciting because it will bring back the gameplay of dota with the graphics it has always needed

Yoruichi

10-30-2011

I'm looking forward to DotA2 just to play some old favorite heroes. I also hope the community is a little less vile than this one. I doubt the second one, but playing Rylai, Invoker, and Luna again seems awful fun right now.

XElement

10-30-2011

Probably cause a lot of these players played Dota?
Dota was the first and orginal. So, of course people will be excited for the second one that got them liking these kind of games.

IS132ab5e9fd996a5c5fa17

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoWolfBlade View Post
I love Dota, and I love Hon's graphics.

I prefer playing with my friends now in LoL since we left cause of the old graphics of dota

Dota 2 is exciting because it will bring back the gameplay of dota with the graphics it has always needed
You left a game that you enjoy simply because the graphics were outdated?

WillianElmyr

Recruiter

10-30-2011

I want it because i liked old dota, played a lot, and come on, the champions are just so better than in lol

CTkiller

10-30-2011

There both fruit, so we can compare