Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I know it's PBE and everything but. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cradum

10-30-2011

There are almost no active players, it makes me sad! I do want to fulfill my duty and test things out with like minded individuals. In fact it's happened a couple times already and it was tons of fun while we were all looking for bugs and basically having a good time, cause we knew that it really didn't matter who won or who lost.

But there are almost no players on PBE! Riot, i do believe you should re-open admission for PBE for at least a couple more days if anything to get some more active players.

Please.

xerav

10-30-2011

Well a problem is points... im used to have 8 runepages...but on PBE i have nothing ... so i wait for the points to unlock em again and as EU its a pain to play with that high latency and no runes

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-30-2011

I have to agree with xerav. Until new stuff comes out or we get our stipends, it's going to be tougher to find some more like minded individuals who could just be playing games on their mains.

Elrathqtz

10-30-2011

There is no point. Like I pointed out in another thread, I believe it was a thread about "Why do I have limited RP/IP" or something by a Rioter, is that it is pointless to play on the PBE. As a player, I cannot test ANYTHING fully, with the started amount of IP/RP, you can barely afford more than 2-3 champions and 1 page worth of runes, thats a stretch, good luck buying dodge runes with that IP you start with. I don't know how much you get weekly, but there is no point being active to play on a 'fake' account that doesn't mean anything. I'd rather play actively on my main account.

MV101

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Quote:
Elrathqtz:
There is no point. Like I pointed out in another thread, I believe it was a thread about "Why do I have limited RP/IP" or something by a Rioter, is that it is pointless to play on the PBE. As a player, I cannot test ANYTHING fully, with the started amount of IP/RP, you can barely afford more than 2-3 champions and 1 page worth of runes, thats a stretch, good luck buying dodge runes with that IP you start with. I don't know how much you get weekly, but there is no point being active to play on a 'fake' account that doesn't mean anything. I'd rather play actively on my main account.

This has been stated time and time again, they just miss the point every single time.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Quote:
Elrathqtz:

Ah, I love people who complain about having 2-3 champs and 1 rune page when you can easily get champ packages and there are 10 free champs every week. The point of playing on the PBE is to test bugs and suggest tweaks.

We get to test out spectator mode before anyone else in the player community and offer feedback on it. That's not something that Riot has to do. That's something they're doing to help do a better job and make the game more fun.

If you don't like the PBE, go play on your 1700 ELO main with 8 full rune pages and every champ unlocked. I wish you luck and happiness.

Argodis

10-30-2011

They should have PBE open on a schedule.

Like every day from X to X. This would give people an incentive to log on at the same time and get some games going.

As it stands now, you basically have to run the client and hope there are others on to play with. While I do enjoying testing, I do not want to leave the PBE client open all day hoping to see a few people.

Cradum

10-30-2011

It seems some people have taken this thread in a different way (somehow). I do not care fully about the IP / RP things that they give to us. I don't get RP, so the fact that i can buy teemo and all of his skins make me very happy and content.

But the real issue, in my eyes, is that you truly cannot test things out without other players, which is what PBE is lacking.

Quote:
Argodis:
They should have PBE open on a schedule.

Like every day from X to X. This would give people an incentive to log on at the same time and get some games going.

As it stands now, you basically have to run the client and hope there are others on to play with. While I do enjoying testing, I do not want to leave the PBE client open all day hoping to see a few people.

i'm pretty sure that they used to do this, but now they just have it open at all times, which is kinda strange. I sort of liked the scheduled PBE, cause, actually, the two times that i got to play on a 5v5 team was during when PBE was scheduled. . .