Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game] Teemo Camouflage AS buff not adding 40%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtlerocket

10-30-2011

Priority: Major
Description: Upon exiting Camouflage, you get the full 40% AS buff for a very short duration of time, which then decreases to a much lower value (10%-20%).
Reproduce Steps:
1) Enter Camouflage.
2) Exit Camouflage.
3) AS buff will decrease a very short amount of time after attaining full 40% bonus.
4) 100% of the time.

It cost me first blood.

Petzl

10-30-2011

This is MAJOR fix teemo NOW

Matteo391

10-30-2011

STOP what everyone is doing at riot! MAJOR BUG!!!!

Turtlerocket

10-30-2011

Quote:
Matteo391:
STOP what everyone is doing at riot! MAJOR BUG!!!!

/sarcasm
"Critical bugs: These would cause a significant negative impact on the player experience. They should be fixed as soon as possible and could prevent the patch from going live if they aren't fixed. An example of this would be if the new champion crashes the game consistently every time they do a specific move.

Major bugs: These bugs cause a negative user experience, but don't prevent the game itself from being played. An example of this would be when a player who is invited at the end of game screen is unable to accept a game invite.

Minor bugs: These bugs are relatively minor and often cosmetic in nature. An example would be logging into the air client shows the user as level 0 until they perform some action in the AIR client."

Turtlerocket

10-30-2011

Quote:
Carsonify:
This is MAJOR fix teemo NOW

0/10
Nice try though.

Devan Aelus

10-30-2011

I main Teemo and his passive has been in that state for a long time already, the time and values of the bonus are lower than what's on the description, it's lasts like 1.0-0.5 second buff and gives you like 30-10% AS bonus.

Mr Threepwood

10-30-2011

Quote:
Devan Aelus:
I main Teemo and his passive has been in that state for a long time already, the time and values of the bonus are lower than what's on the description, it's lasts like 1.0-0.5 second buff and gives you like 30-10% AS bonus.

I'm not sure you understand how AS stacks.

Turtlerocket

10-30-2011

Quote:
Mr Threepwood:
I'm not sure you understand how AS stacks.

It stacks additively, meaning that all buffs to AS are applied to the base value, and added to the total (i.e. "40%" of base AS value).

Turtlerocket

11-03-2011

Bump.