Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Request to Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtlerocket

10-30-2011

I joined LoL around when Maokai came out, and therefore missed out on the chances for LE skins that were released before. Now that I've had some time to play each and every single champion, I've sorted out who I can play well with, who I like, etc. etc. However, some of these champions have awesome skins which I reaaaally wanted to get, but couldn't due to the fact that they were LE. (Ex. Re-Gifted Amumu, Snow Bunny Nidalee, Human Ryze) I was bummed out by the fact that I couldn't get these skins simply because I hadn't joined the game earlier than I did, and felt like it was a punishment.
But then, PBE came out, and I was all like, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U39kfgjuie4
But then when I logged on, I found out that all the content was not unlocked before hand, which made me go "Awwwwww".
So, here's my request: After a certain amount of games played on PBE, all LE content is unlocked. Not all content, just LE. Sounds fair, right?

tl;dr- After x amount of games played on PBE, all Limited Edition content is unlocked. Not all content, just Limited Edition.

Slick1988

10-30-2011

yeah... come on...make us a little "spoiled", if you will.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Yeah I thought of asking about this the otherday. Then there would be incentive to play on the PBE just because we get to sport those cool old winter skins around. I own them on my main but I am sure most of you would enjoy them.

Firrox

10-30-2011

If you're asking for them to be unlocked on the PBE account just to be played with during testing then it's not a problem but it sounds like you are asking for limited skins on LIVE and that is wrong in every way, YES because you have not been playing longer you have less chances for LIMITED skins, the second they start unlocking limited skins for any reason ANY at all then they lose their value and become your average skin which is not what was offered.

It's what they get for playing longer and it has no effect on the actual game.