This map is really retarded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kentuckychicken

10-29-2011

It's funny how games that are supposed to last 20-30 minutes ALWAYS last 50+ minutes on TT. Even longer than SR actually. There's only one reason to this: the losing team can turtle so easily, the spawn is literally 2 steps from the Nexus. You can even lead all the super minions that are invading to your pool so they get lazord. Then it comes down to whoever gets bored, then does a flash-through-wall Nexus grab. Also, bruisers are the only characters that really work, since if you're tanky, you will do better in small skirmishes. Maybe an adjustment like Dominion to make characters that are not Garen, Jax, Singed, Nunu, etc win this map? Because really, I am tired of this map being whoever has the smartest Jax wins.

Please Riot, do anything about this map, I really used to love it but after all the blatant issues, I decided to move back to SR... much more fun really since the game doesn't get stale after 15 minutes.

Zenstar

10-29-2011

Really? 50 minutes? All my games last 15-30mins, 40 minutes on rare occasions.

Nigour

10-30-2011

Get dragon and win.

Koldheartedjsp

10-30-2011

you just aren't dominating hard enough. nearly every game ends up in a surrender sometime between 20 and 30 minutes. A 15 minute instant surrender isn't uncommon either

People exagerate so much imo about the turtling in spawn. It rarely ever happens to me

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

I play Tryndamere on this map, and I don't recall facing Jax often. In fact, just once, and I beat him top lane. Also, games don't last as long if you dominate harder.

Silva Bolts

10-30-2011

guy who posted this thread is right....all u other people...have nvr played a 70 min tt game ..when you do you'll realize what hes saying...and if you have and dont agree w/ him...i have pitty for you

Aknuar

10-30-2011

I prefer TT to SR for the size. Yeah, you run into a lot of Jax and Tryn, but it isn't every match in normals. I've won against all bruiser teams, and lost against a single Tryn. It happens. Oh, and lolol you guys have never played a TWO HUNDRED minute TT match. Wait, me neither. Because I don't have to one up everyone on match length. Most of my last matches were 15 minute surrenders. But that can't be, because they're always the same, right?

Sbad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

your doing it wrong if your games last 50 mins

Wheredigo

10-30-2011

It's true, there is something wrong if it's getting to be that long. Yes games have lasted that long for me, and yes i'm always the person thats turtling the nexus. The issue really comes down to the person that is turtling generally has a late game team, so once you've farmed enough, all you have to do is wipe them once and push, wipe them again and push for win. Can't tell you how many times i've done that. I do feel bad after games like that. They clearly had us outplayed in the beggining, but as soon as we got some farm we were able to come back and win what they should have pushed harder and faster to get.

Enjoish

10-30-2011

i love this map so much