Oracle Certification Exams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miiri

10-29-2011

So I'm entering my final semester as a graduate computer science major and I'm starting to realize my resume doesn't have as much professional experience as I had hoped to accumulate by this point in my education.

As such, a few professors have advised in checking out the Oracle certification exams and passing those so that I become more desirable to employers. (Note: I've been programming in C, C++, and Java for a little over 15 years now. However, only in academia)

So my question is this:

Does anyone have any experience with the Oracle certification exams? I'm hoping to find someone with experience in leaving academia and applying for programming jobs (when the student has minimal professional programming experience). Also, any riot coders able to shed some light on the matter as I'm interested in how certification exams might be handled by the a gaming employer.

Nightmare Dusk

10-29-2011

So... you're getting certified in stealth detection in order to get a job for your computer science major?

Mirithal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Dusk View Post
So... you're getting certified in stealth detection in order to get a job for your computer science major?
Somehow, I have no idea where you got that from...