Head Canon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Olaf likes fishing

Kingsky123

11-09-2011

i believe jax once tried fishing with olaf. but olaf only does ice fishing

Najoran

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketeer View Post
The Bandle City yordles have mixed feelings about Caitlyn.

On the one hand, she appears to be a dedicated and skillful officer of the law, and keeps the peace in Piltover, a city that some yordles call home.

On the other, she is infamous for her use of yordle snap traps, cruel devices that are specifically designed to target and victimize yordles.

Polite requests to Caitlyn to change to different trapping technology have been ignored. Rumble cites Caitlyn's continued use of snap traps as evidence that Professor Heimderdinger has failed to use his influential position to protect the yordle race.
Perhaps the traps are Yordle made and not actually intended for trapping the small people? They can catch a fully stacked Cho'gath after all.

Edit: Nope, just read the ability lore. You're totally right, she needs to be more considerate of the poor yordles.

Overlord Forte

11-10-2011

Mordekaiser is the ultimate manifestation of the Shadow Isles death ladder eco-system. Consequentially he is also probably the supreme authority in the Shadow Isles.

Tristana and Teemo are megabros, relationship overtones only exist because people don't think it's possible.

Karthus trades flesh and unused bodies regularly with Noxus and the Shadow Isles, given their death based economies.

Win Lao has a man respect thing going on with Master Yi.

Champions can compete with summoners in terms of power levels, but due to their different specializations it can go either way. Not a fan of godmode player characters.

The Void born were expunged from Runeterra by the forerunners of the Shadow Isles, who became empowered by the ruinous state of affairs ran by the Void born. As life returned to the world, they downsized as death began to equalize.

The dangerous magical instability of the planet is actually just modern science's limited perceptions of the land mass all the civilizations are on currently. While their continent may become unstable enough to not support life, other continents like Lokfar are far enough they're good to go.

Swain's hobble and cane walking style is really just a force of habit.

Irelia and Leona are megabros.

The League is split between preservers/dominators factions, with one vying for global survival and prosperity and the other seeking world control. While not mutually exclusive, their methods are what make them different.

------

Some of the ones that came to mind.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-10-2011

I like to think that the top assassins on Valoran like to compete to see who's the best murderer. So they have a secret annual contest called "The Killers' Spree", where they go out and see who can make the highest kills of the year.

Participants include:

1. Evelynn
2. Katarina
3. Shaco
4. Talon
5. Twitch
6. Warwick

Akali is an unintentional participant. =)

LordHippoman

11-10-2011

Urgot and Garen have really awkward conversations before matches start.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-11-2011

Being both detective, in a sense, Caitlyn and Vayne find themselves working with each other on occasion. =)

By Arinoco:
http://arinoco.deviantart.com/art/I-m-at-an-impass-here-243608850

Based Sayaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Being both detective, in a sense, Caitlyn and Vayne find themselves working with each other on occasion. =)

By Arinoco:
http://arinoco.deviantart.com/art/I-m-at-an-impass-here-243608850
My pictures. Ending up in this thread again.
sob

MYRealSlimShady

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlov View Post
More of my headcanon. Hah.
She hates bacon. It's probably one of the few non-void/demonic/monstrous things she bears disdain toward.
why.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlov View Post
My pictures. Ending up in this thread again.
sob
? I can remove the artwork from my post if you want me to Karlov. Though I thought your name was Arinoco on Deviant Art?