Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mettalknight

Recruiter

10-29-2011

Alright so I've been wanting to join the PBE for a while now and I was woundering when the PBE's signup period is open how would i know? So i just go to this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1353656 and it will tell me that PBE signup is online and to go to a specific link or what exactly? I would like to know from someone whos already registered in PBE.

Thanks Guys,
Mettalknight

Kick 2 the face

10-29-2011

they send u an e-mail

Mettalknight

Recruiter

10-29-2011

Quote:
ItsYouLagging:
they send u an e-mail

I know that you do not need an email to join the PBE, getting e-mailed just allows you to be first to join the PBE when signup opens.

Firestorme

Recruiter

10-29-2011

It doesn't matter, PBE has 0 games.

Mettalknight

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Quote:
Firestorme:
It doesn't matter, PBE has 0 games.

That isnt the point.... I want to join the PBE because i think its cool and I want to help riot out... Anywayz can someone please answer my question... lol

Mettalknight

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Bump
Does anyone know?

Servare Vitas

10-30-2011

you cant

Mettalknight

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Are you sure? Because it says here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1297994

-Udyr:
"Who can play on the Public Beta Environment?

Initially, players who are level 30 and have demonstrated active participation in the community. However, anyone is able to join during limited sign up periods."

Edit let me try rephrasing it:
Ok so when PBE signup period are open what are the steps that I would need to go through to register an account? I would need to go to this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1353656 then what??

Mettalknight

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Bump Again :\ 43 views and still no real answer........ I think im going to have to send in a support ticket.... unless a red answers.

Idzuna

Recruiter

10-30-2011

I don't think any player knows. You'd need a red answer to confirm anyway.