Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

weekly stripends....... joke?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VVrecked

10-29-2011

Quote:
Udyr:
We limit the number of IP and RP granted in order to make sure that everyone is testing all parts of League of Legends including the Store.

As such, we will be limited Champions to the Free to Play rotation plus any Champions you purchase over time, to try to replicate the normal experience as much as possible.

You will receive weekly stipends of RP and IP on the realm by remaining active on the PBE!

-Udyr

Been testing on the beta client for 8 days and still no "weekly stipend" anyone know when/if we are actually going to get this?

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

10-29-2011

Not sure on this one. We will see.

No need to make a thread about it. I am sure they are not all cackling in an evil manner at Riot HQ. Aahahah The PBE did not get there per week stipends *Lightning*.

Or are they?

^ That's a joke. The stipends are most likely not.

alllen

10-29-2011

I got my stipends.

first signed up I had tons of rp/ip then the next time I logged in (jungle remake) I had the same amount I originally had plus the leftovers. enough rp to buy a bunch of champs and enough ip for 2 full rune pages.

elduro

10-29-2011

jungle remake? isnt that PTR testing? i was pretty sure we were testing spectator here.

Pentarctagon

10-29-2011

stripends ftw

VVrecked

10-29-2011

lol typo in title >.<

Priority

10-30-2011

Quote:
alllen:
(jungle remake)

Not sure if troll

kazetenshu

10-30-2011

You're a joke....lawl GO TEST FOR THE BETTER OF OUR COMMUNITY!!!

Sarg338

10-30-2011

Got mine as well.

Thedafool

10-30-2011

I've gotten two lots so far. You'll have enough for a rune page and a few champions. This isn't for your benefit, it's to test. Get testing.