Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion for Spectator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoofster

10-29-2011

Simply the ability to que up for spectator like you can for normal and ranked games. Simply add a button next to the invite friends or solo buttons that will let you que up and randomly find a game to spectate. Obviously don't expect this to be in on release but it would be nice to be able to spectate ranked games.

Werewolf

Adjudicator

10-31-2011

I would want to ability to spectate friends playing in a normal game, it's fine if the Fog of War only shows what team i queued up with, it would just be good to watch friends play instead of them having to set up a streaming account (which has 20 second delay in Australia).

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed or mentioned.

Firellius

10-31-2011

I was thinking of something that might be really difficult to implement, but...

What if you could choose to spectate a certain champion? Say, you just bought Anivia and you want to see how she's played. So you select spectate, then Anivia, and the platform will try to find a match with an Anivia in it and toss you in.

This might be valuable for new players and people who prefer to get the direct action, rather than a written guide for a new champion.

Mr Threepwood

10-31-2011

I agree with a spectator queue. Is there a way to be able to communicate with other spectators though? Or perhaps keep the client open so we could jump in chat channels related to the game and figure it out ourselves?