Shyvana Patch Preview: Balance and Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuckOfOregon

10-28-2011

o_o

Scrub A Dub Dub

10-28-2011

I really hope this patch brings Olaf back into the ranks of amazing junglers such as Lee Sin, and Nocturne. Can't wait to play Brolaf again. :3

Archtype

10-28-2011

Wukong buffs <3

Noellyn

10-28-2011

I'm ok with these changes.

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Can we nerf Caitlyn into the ground yet and buff Corki and Ez? Why are the easiest champions the best picks.

Nil Archive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Shame Graves won't be viable as a bruiser anymore.

TheAmpca

10-28-2011

That graves scene where he saw j4 at low hp and he waited for 50 secs to go in and kill him while his ultimate was off cd and in range of j4. He then decided to ult a minion wave after j4 was dead instead of just ulting j4 for an easy kill...... WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Khangle

10-28-2011

Olaf YES!

OmegaShoots

10-28-2011

Worst patch yet.

nFxion

10-28-2011

As a hardcore shaco player, I like the JITB idea. I just hate how Shaco is the flavor of the month and so many people want to play him now since yall are fixing him.

D: i feel hipster now since I played him when he was considered "bad/mediocore" and now he's coming back into play. :<

Might need to give wukong a try now