VISA prepaid problems LAST thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FL0G GNAW

10-28-2011

I've posted several threads about this. I've talked to support, I've searched the forum, I've taken EVERY step a rioter has said to fix this problem.

Here's my problem:
- I can't buy any RP! I can't use any of the methods. Paypal, cell phone, credit card, prepaid card, NOTHING works. I always get the same exact error message.

An error has occurred. Please try again later.

Here's what I've done:

- Sent a request to billing
- http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20205128-store-error-error-you-have-encountered-an-error-please-try-again-later I've tryed this
- I've registered my prepaid VISA card online. It DEFINITELY has sufficient funds. Also, I've used the same exact type of card many times with no problems, I didn't even have to register it before the GRAVES patch.
- I've tryed to buy RP on other computers, to date, I've tryed on 3 different computers.
- I've reset my client many times
- I've read every sticky and thread that I thought would help, none did

There is not much more time to buy the halloween skins, I think this is very stupid how most of my threads have had no responses. I buy alot of RP, and I'm trying to GIVE you guys money, I don't understand why no one wants to help. I've tryed to be polite but this is now just making me very angry. The billing support email just straight up told me it was an error with my computer and told me to wait 5 days, which did nothing of course.

So please, I am going to try to ask for help one last time.

Thank you.

KìngLee

12-12-2011

BUMP. riot...get your game together. seriously... highway robbery to be taking peoples money and ignoring customer support

GhettoGummiBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

bump

Kwynt

12-17-2011

I guess Riot doesn't like money. I really hope they fix this before Christmas.