Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I solo top Tryndamere, come at me bro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
AdventHawk7:
So far the only thing that's ever beaten me out of my solo-top lane when I play Tryndamere was Nasus and that was BEFORE I knew about his Q, I've face him many times before, but never knew he could be this much of a problem to solo against, it was my first time for lane phase against Nasus so I never knew a couple thing's.

1. I didn't know he had a passive life steal (made very clear to me first time I laned vs him, ever.)
2. his Q was hitting so much harder than the damage I could dish out + his ulti + wither.
3. Third problem was I let him farm because he basically left me alone to farm, big mistake. (Which I learned from).

Now, I don't have ANY problems with ANY champions in my solo-lane thus far, I've virtually made it a priority to make myself impossible to gank or kill. No one can take me 1v1 they always gotta tower dive me in a 4v1 to take me down otherwise I just run away and let them take the tower if I don't have back up.

Once they have my tower they usually leave me alone to continue farming top all day. I become so beastly at 25 minutes I have at least 3 and half of my build complete and with just that alone I wreck even tanks.

So yeah, as the title says. Come at me bro.


Its funny when Nasus has a lane partner against you and cant farm properly.....and then you kill him and his partner
Edit: Both our names involve hawks, brofi- er, hawkfist


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardeaf

Senior Member

10-28-2011

And to the above posters... Tryn owns ranged ad champions once he hits level 5 or even 3 (when his q is heals for a lot early game). Spin in with a full red bar, chicken them with w (hopefully slow), whack them once or twice before they leap/flash/tumble/run away, and run the exact opposite way at that moment. Even if you try to auto him while he's running his w makes you do no damage.

Grats tryn just took out 1/4 to 1/2 of your life (if he crit or not) while taking no damage/healing it all back with q.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Ardeaf:
And to the above posters... Tryn owns ranged ad champions once he hits level 5 or even 3 (when his q is heals for a lot early game). Spin in with a full red bar, chicken them with w (hopefully slow), whack them once or twice before they leap/flash/tumble/run away, and run the exact opposite way at that moment. Even if you try to auto him while he's running his w makes you do no damage.

Grats tryn just took out 1/4 to 1/2 of your life (if he crit or not) while taking no damage/healing it all back.


Exactly.....MUAHAHAHAHA
BTW Demonblade Tryndamere increases your damage output by 150%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
AHeroNamedHawke:
Its funny when Nasus has a lane partner against you and cant farm properly.....and then you kill him and his partner
Edit: Both our names involve hawks, brofi- er, hawkfist


Hawkfist!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Grendel

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Yorick and then AP champs.

Most solo top AD champs get owned by trynd hard.

And to everyone who is going to inevitably say this doesnt work check out hot shot solo top with trynd, its pretty **** strong at higher elo's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tehadam

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Tehadam:
Jax.


Heh, I'm afraid not XD
Always out sustain
Always farm
Huehuehue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
BcB Shakes:
Yorick and then AP champs.

Most solo top AD champs get owned by trynd hard.

And to everyone who is going to inevitably say this doesnt work check out hot shot solo top with trynd, its pretty **** strong at higher elo's.


lol Yorick whut? I just attack him and he tries to kite me with his slow, I take the initiative and don't let him kite me because he's confident and always comes back. Once he comes back i just harass him more wasting more of his mana.

Once his mana is gone I win cause he's got nothing to slow me or lifesteal with, he will easily feed me.

It's always like that with Yorick he's easily denied if you make him drain his mana for both offensive and defensive purposes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neharo

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Nasus he will stop your farm, you will not stop his.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Tehadam:
Jax.


ROFL!!
Sword of the Divine
Rushed
I have it at level 7-9
I don't even need damage items
No dodge = no stun
no stun = dead Jax.

Come at me bro, can do this all day.