I solo top Tryndamere, come at me bro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ironic Breeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Cassiopeia?

Charles Barklius

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwazy View Post
Anything that has range and an escape / counter initiate / snare. Vayne, Teemo, Corki, etc.
I dont actually have too much trouble with ranged, I was able to take Caitlyn and then a Graves solo. I have to play VERY defensive until my Q can keep up with the damage. Then just spin forward, slow, whack whack whack, killz for meh

Charles Barklius

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic Breeze View Post
Cassiopeia?
Damage over time DO NOT WANT

Ardeaf

10-28-2011

Teemo owns tryn solo by abusing blind and toxic shot. He can also kite your ass all day over mushrooms and blind whenever you spin onto him, inevitably onto another mushroom. You'll never do any damage to a good teemo.

You'll also get dominated by a good Akali and Kat. They can both burst you down pretty quick from full and when you ult they can just kite you with shunpo/shadow kick thing.

Personally, I've only ever got to lane against solo tryn when I was akali/Kat, and I dominated. I tried to lane against a good teemo as solo tryn, and I couldn't even touch him.

Hi Im CutePanda

10-28-2011

I've completely destroyed Tryn with Irelia before.

However it was because I had already killed him twice pre-6, by the time he got his ult it didn't help.
This was due to him trying to be extremely aggressive with me in the lower levels and getting pwnt.

However if he would've played passive instead of trying to harass me at every given moment and waited until 6, I'd imagine he would've done better.

Charles Barklius

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardeaf View Post
Teemo owns tryn solo by abusing blind and toxic shot. He can also kite your ass all day over mushrooms and blind whenever you spin onto him, inevitably onto another mushroom. You'll never do any damage to a good teemo.

You'll also get dominated by a good Akali and Kat. They can both burst you down pretty quick from full and when you ult they can just kite you with shunpo/shadow kick thing.

Personally, I've only ever got to lane against solo tryn when I was akali/Kat, and I dominated. I tried to lane against a good teemo as solo tryn, and I couldn't even touch him.
Why do the Akali's have to troll me so hard with the shroud......
Teemo....*shudder*

Charles Barklius

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisoń View Post
I've completely destroyed Tryn with Irelia before.

However it was because I had already killed him twice pre-6, by the time he got his ult it didn't help.
This was due to him trying to be extremely aggressive with me in the lower levels and getting pwnt.

However if he would've played passive instead of trying to harass me at every given moment and waited until 6, I'd imagine he would've done better.
Better nerf Irelia

Excalibur00

10-28-2011

Garen, silence ftw (then spin on them after silenced)

AdventHawk7

10-28-2011

So far the only thing that's ever beaten me out of my solo-top lane when I play Tryndamere was Nasus and that was BEFORE I knew about his Q, I've face him many times before, but never knew he could be this much of a problem to solo against, it was my first time for lane phase against Nasus so I never knew a couple thing's.

1. I didn't know he had a passive life steal (made very clear to me first time I laned vs him, ever.)
2. his Q was hitting so much harder than the damage I could dish out + his ulti + wither.
3. Third problem was I let him farm because he basically left me alone to farm, big mistake. (Which I learned from).

Now, I don't have ANY problems with ANY champions in my solo-lane thus far, I've virtually made it a priority to make myself impossible to gank or kill. No one can take me 1v1 they always gotta tower dive me in a 4v1 to take me down otherwise I just run away and let them take the tower if I don't have back up.

Once they have my tower they usually leave me alone to continue farming top all day. I become so beastly at 25 minutes I have at least 3 and half of my build complete and with just that alone I wreck even tanks.

So yeah, as the title says. Come at me bro.

G0atsebusters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Teemo and garen stick out