question about +dmg item and their calculation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

criptix

09-27-2009

hi guys, i have a question about the dmg caculation of this two items here:

1) madred's bloodrazor
2) atma's impaler

actually this two items have an abillitie to convert 2% of your (2) or your enemys (1) hp in dmg and add it to your dmg.

but now theres a difference in the description:
madred's bloodrazor says the dmg applies on hit,
atma's impaler says on physical attack.

whats the difference now? is there a difference?
what i want to know is actually if the 2% health dmg applies on abilities, because it says on hit?

and second about the dmg calculation, can the extra dmg crit? or will the extra dmg just added on after the normal dmg calculation of ur champion?

greetz

Vukasa

09-27-2009

If im correct atma's dmg shows up on your total dmg and therefore would be applied to atks that use your atk dmg(such as Infinite Duress and Parley). Both of these i guess could be considered physical atks?

Whereas the bloodrazor dmg would apply as a side effect on normal hits(parley is an ability that counts as a normal hit as well so it shuld recieve the dmg as well). I dont play dps so these are just speculation.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-27-2009

Atma's Impaler gives you 2% of YOUR max hitpoints added to your damage, not your enemy's.

Bloodba7h

09-27-2009

That's what he said.

ZGBudai

09-27-2009

If it affects your total damage and isn't side damage like mana burn or anything, then yes it will increase damage caused by your abilities I.E Parrly

No, the extra damage cannot crit. They are not affected by crit chance at all. Only your main total damage can crit.

criptix

09-27-2009

but till yet just speculations? im wondering about that because i want to make a dps build for gankplank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
Atma's Impaler gives you 2% of YOUR max hitpoints added to your damage, not your enemy's.
u should actually read my post before u start troll :P

/edit

another thing that comes in my mind: the item sheen and his upgrades have the uniq passive that after a cast ur phys will do 1xx% dmg.
how does it actually work? can ur next sheen buffed attack can crit? or do the dmg buff passiv deny crits?

btw. gankplanks parrley, do it count as a physical attack? or is it a spell?

reefermadne55

09-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
troll fail

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2009

Too bad Aratrok is right, but whatever.

criptix

09-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shido View Post
Too bad Aratrok is right, but whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by criptix View Post
1) madred's bloodrazor
2) atma's impaler

actually this two items have an abillitie to convert 2% of your (2) or your enemys (1) hp in dmg and add it to your dmg.

aratok is right, but wrong in his correction because i wrote in right just in an other order!
okey dont troll anymore just stay at topic :P

plasmatorture

09-27-2009

bloodrazor only does autoattacks from my knowledge (just used them in a game as Warwick, didn't notice them proccing off Infinite Duress but they might, I wasn't looking close enough... think that move might be an exception). Basically, if it procs Wit's End, it'll proc Bloodrazor. My guess is no to Parrrley but you'd have to test it yourself.
atma's adds striaght to your Attack, so it works with everything that's based off of attack. It really should be under the Damage item listings in the shop... it will work with Parrrley.

You can crit with sheen's buff (which doubles your BASE damage, not counting +attack from items). With Parrrley, it procs Sheen and applies it to the bullet, it is very nice on Gangplank.

Parrrley is weird and is both a physical attack and a spell.