3 support, mage and carry team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

10-27-2011

I've been toying with the logic behind the current meta, trying to twist it around with exceptions to the standard rules for specific champs.

Solo Top: Zilean
Jungle: Kayle (builds Stinger, black cleaver, Aegis, and Starks)
0CS support: Janna
Mid mage: Anivia
DPS bot: Tryndamere.

Early game, the team gets as much out of their lanes as they can- Giving Tryn as much farm and kills as possible. Once he's got his IE and Phantom Dancer, however... 3 supports, Tryndamere's ult, and Anivia's egg will will make mid and lategame a *****, with proper coordination.

thoughts?

TtS GreatBlckJew

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalHalfdragon View Post
I've been toying with the logic behind the current meta, trying to twist it around with exceptions to the standard rules for specific champs.

Solo Top: Zilean
Jungle: Kayle (builds Stinger, black cleaver, Aegis, and Starks)
0CS support: Janna
Mid mage: Anivia
DPS bot: Tryndamere.

Early game, the team gets as much out of their lanes as they can- Giving Tryn as much farm and kills as possible. Once he's got his IE and Phantom Dancer, however... 3 supports, Tryndamere's ult, and Anivia's egg will will make mid and lategame a *****, with proper coordination.

thoughts?
U'll get raped by any burst type team. Also, Anivia doesn't quite do enough damage by herself to be a main AP carry. She's a utility mage and unless you are beyond godlike with her you will not be doing enough damage. Also, initiating without getting melted is gonna be a *****. And there are a lot of champs that can beat zilean top. Nice idea though, but I can't see it working unless its a counter to a very specific team.

RubenPanzerfaust

10-28-2011

I think it relies to much on Tryn. A good Cait will kick him out of lane.