DAT exhaust....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LithiumUNCHARGED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Im noticing a trend on dominion. The last three games i played, nearly every one took exhaust. Every time I go to fight I am exhausted by at least one person. It seems like that's an indication that maybe exhaust gives too much of an advantage on dominion.

Just an observation. Thoughts?

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Well, it could also mean that the other team was trolling.

But in complete seriousness, exhaust is very useful, especially for dueling characters like Jax or Akali. Ignite is also a popular choice.

Yuan Shikai

10-30-2011

Exhaust is to CS what Flash is to SR, PROVE ME WRONG

Anniie

10-30-2011

Being able to neuter a single guy for a few seconds can win games.

MindlessLegend

10-30-2011

I heard QSS is OP for this?

Tori Niku Sushi

10-30-2011

Jeez, stop playing AD carries?

Mages aren't as hindered by this spell. If you are at max range, EXH cant reach ya.

chickennig

10-30-2011

100% agree with this. exhaust cd needs to be increased.

chickennig

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannthor View Post
Jeez, stop playing AD carries?

Mages aren't as hindered by this spell. If you are at max range, EXH cant reach ya.
Double post. That is the wrong way of thinking about it. Do you really think the developers intended to shun one entire group of heros?

Cronixzero

10-30-2011

i think perma-slow items are much more of a problem than exhaust, once the as/ad champs get triforce/phage/frozen mallet and they hit you once you are perma slowed there is no chance of ever getting away which is why i prefer flash over ghost now. I think with the dominion gameplay tenancy needs to be reworked. Either reducing the length of cc more for dominion only or reducing subsequent cc applications. Because from what ive tested tenancy is totally worthless in dominion. By that i mean compared to what lose and gain from getting that item.

Blackfire447

10-30-2011

Exhaust is better than Ignite on CS cuz it shuts someone down completely, and since CS is usually 1v1s and 2v2s it turns them into 2v1s very easily, ignite only does damage