Fastest Dominion game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanxas

10-16-2011

What are your times for total team shutdown?

I believe the fastest I ever saw was 8 min 12 secs with backdooring Evelynn and mostly five cap all game. We won with 480 points remaining.

What Dominion records have you set?

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

I think my shortest game was six minutes...something like that. Though, for fairness, it was a 4v5. They got five capped pretty much instantly, and then it was over.

Godly Tibs

10-16-2011

9 minutes and 12 seconds. really wish i would of got the picture the other team was just awful and my team was awesome haha. five capped and game was over

Xanxas

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly Tibs View Post
9 minutes and 12 seconds. really wish i would of got the picture the other team was just awful and my team was awesome haha. five capped and game was over
Backcapping seems to be a faster way of nuking points in the early game since captures and kills count. Letting the enemy momentarily neutralize a point and then recapping it speeds up the game and gold production for both sides. But if you're already dominating the kill board, giving the enemy some free gold won't hurt.

In the end the combined killing field plus trading neutralizes paid off in shortening the game. For the last 125 we just camped outside their spawn and stun slaughtered them every time they got close enough to teleport yank.

ajasquared

Recruiter

10-16-2011

6 min and 18 sec is my fastest... check out pic http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24324081/lol%20uberwin.jpg

budman02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

just under 9 mins is the fastest i've seen yet..

Virtualize

10-16-2011

9 min 44 sec

http://i55.tinypic.com/xft93c.jpg

teddypg

10-16-2011

i played in a 6 min win it was fantastic

HowlingKommando

10-30-2011

5:36

Robobear2000

10-30-2011

7:59 was mine!!