Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Olaf - is Ghostblade and GA worth?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6PoolHater

10-27-2011

Should I insert it in the main build? Or replade them with GA?

KiteHellScream

10-27-2011

Ghostblade's good for when they pack armor, but I think Last Whisper would be better for that role...

Rin

10-27-2011

Quote:
KiteHellScream:
Ghostblade's good for when they pack armor, but I think Last Whisper would be better for that role...

True Damage, Bro

Something Snazzy

10-27-2011

Olaf gets a ton of armor pen from his ult. Add in armor pen from marks, quints and masteries and he has quite a bit. This makes the pen on brute quite nice. Additionally, any MS + Olaf ult means he can escape anything. Ghostblade has about the same cdr as his ult. So Ghostblade + Olaf ult = instant escape. And cdr is nice for his axe, life steal/damage and true damage.

KOTravelingHobo

10-27-2011

imo, CDR is an absolute must on Olaf. Whether that means Brut/Ghost, Glacial/Frozen, Shurelia's, or whatever, you need to get some -- preferably the 40% max. Aside from all of the other benefits, it's the ONLY thing your True Damage nuke scales off of.