Ryze + Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zilent10

06-20-2010

Okay so i am not a pro, i prob play around mid ELO with a couple of my friends. And something we have run seems to work really well.

Annie + Ryze on TT.

Yes i know they're both casters, and Ryze is not a strong choice on TT, but Annie AoE stun into a group of people followed by Ryze's ult + spell flux seems to just explode teams. If they stack Magic resist (which they will) just pick up a Void staff / abyss scepter. Plus you have huge ganking opportunities where you can hide in a bush and just stun + explode people who walk in.

As a 3rd player we usually rely on a Taric, the healing can keep both casters in their respective lanes longer because with low health they are extremely harass able. And another stun can be amazing, although sometimes we use Soraka.

So give me your thoughts, yes i know this comp isn't the best, nor would it work at high ELO, but its just something we have had fun with.

wildfire393

06-20-2010

The problem I see is that most effective treeline champs are those who are very sturdy, and thus able to survive your burst. Yes, in a dream situation in which you catch all three of them with Bear + Annie's Burst + Ryze's Ult Spellflux burst, you might melt them, but otherwise, it seems pretty meh.

Carados

06-20-2010

You'd likely lose just due to not being able to start with as many Red Elixirs as the other team.

MkAbandon

06-20-2010

Me and my friend love using the Annie + Ryze combo on 5v5 as well, such a easy win usually, 2 of the best nukers in the game lol, dirty combo, plus usually get fed early if u lane together

zoau

06-20-2010

mundo jax and shen survive the burst and chop you to pieces. also very little creeping ability in that comp.
on 5v5 i have seen the combo often and successfull for a midgame win.