[Semi-Release] Champion Cheat Sheet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airplanesflying

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Hey all!

Started working on a cheat sheet for myself that I could use to help me learn other champions mechanics. Basically I leave the cheat sheet (Excel Spreadsheet) open and reference it (ctrl+f) when I see who my opponents will be for the upcoming match. I figure this would be helpful to other players as well, so I'm looking to get some feedback. What do you guys think about it?

Here is a sample of the first 3 champions.

Quote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5uXV8eVb7AdEI5bEJ1a0paSS1oTTlKQTlDczZic Hc#gid=0
I have about 15 champs so far, and I will finish it regardless for my own benefit, but would you all like access to the full finished product? If so, what could I add/change?

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Doesn't seem that special. It's just a list of champ's skills. It would take like an hour tops to make one.

Airplanesflying

10-27-2011

It also has suggestions of what to do or look out for when countering champs.
I find it very useful, especially since I can't memorize all the champions skills, so I use this as a refresher.
It helps a lot to know what a champion can do.

Osyrus

10-27-2011

I think it would be helpful for players unfamiliar with all the champs and useful for some who want to have easy access to see cooldown's on certain spells or passives of certain champs. Also having it in an excel sheet makes it managable. All in all whatever works best for you bud.

Udian

10-27-2011

I like it, and could see referring to it before a match.

The notes/strategy section is great, and could possibly also include hard counters to champions (via other champions and/or summoner spells) for use during draft mode picks.

Catters

10-27-2011

I would prefer to use LoL Wiki, but good for those without fast internet. Just needs some sort of search function on the spreadsheet. +1'd

Airplanesflying

10-27-2011

Quote:
The notes/strategy section is great, and could possibly also include hard counters to champions (via other champions and/or summoner spells) for use during draft mode picks.
Mind clearing up what you mean here? Sorry

Quote:
I would prefer to use LoL Wiki, but good for those without fast internet. Just needs some sort of search function on the spreadsheet. +1'd
The actual excel spreadsheet has the ctrl+f function; sadly Google Docs does not.