What champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visch

06-20-2010

Been playing for like 3 weeks, trying different champions and I now have 1400 IP and am wanting to pick another champion to play.

Either Janna, Teemo or Tryandemere.

Champs I've played before and liked; Cho'gath, veigar, warwick, nasus and shaco. Any suggestions on what to pick?

Drunken Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

just dont pick: veigar, cho'gath and trynda.

All the other are fine, but u should pick whatever suits u more...

if u are a new player, i would go for either Teemo or Nasus, both of them are prety good and actually fun to play.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-20-2010

Id pick janna personally if you enjoy supporting. She has a crazy amount of crowd control and makes it very hard for anyone on your team to die by peeling enemies off of them.

If you dont enjoy supporting and enjoy more killing based champions, Tryndamere is a very in your face, smashy sort of a guy. His downside is he is very weak for the first half of the game. Teemo is extremely squishy, but has great mobility and good damage, you just have to play with him very cautiously. You can have fun on either of them.

Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I normally suggest Alistar to everyone because he's such a fun tank to play and is credit to the team if played properly, but he's not on your list. Also conjunctions. Of your list, I suggest Janna. She's strong right now and if played right, she's also major credit to the team. She doesn't get too many kills, but she can save a whole lot of lives. She's like the Team's Mom. If big bad Yi or Nasus comes down your way, you can blow them away with a breeze. If Ion Cannons come down from Karthus, you can shield anyone in immediate danger. She's a bit different from your current repertoire of champions, but I think she's a step in the right direction.

Pie Slice

06-21-2010

Tryndamere
Why not? despite everybody saying he's not worth a try and that he's underpowered, he is very fun to play, not like ashe or ryze that it's always the same combination of skills and always doing the same, actually tryndamere needs skill to be played.

TKana

06-21-2010

Tryndamere is one of the best endgame carries, specially with his ult and his ability to 2-shot squishies and 5 shot tanks. Keep in mind, this is end-end-end game

Janna is one of the best team disrupters and top supporters in game, during early, mid and end game.

Teemo, while buffed, is still a bit lackluster. He's quite powerfull at very early game, but looses his edge mid/endgame.