What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

10-31-2011

Ack! I sit down to finish up chapter 3 and there's more posts! It's coming, it's coming!

Reichsmann

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Ack! I sit down to finish up chapter 3 and there's more posts! It's coming, it's coming!

((Lol, it's cool, it's cool. My last post wasn't anything major anyways. Just a tiny bit of character molding for the future. XD))

Baneson

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
((More! More! Mooooore! Rawwwr!))

xMsyk

10-31-2011

((Mr T Virus: your 4th post is beyond epic. But this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
“OBJECTION!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I slammed my hands on the bar and pointed at the bros. “I know exactly who you are!” Everyone in the room was stunned, except for Bob, who was noisily jumping on the empty beds upstairs. “You guys are the Bros of Bromacia! And unfortunately, you guys are not formally recognized as a city-state, let alone a formal militia!” My finger still pointed directly at them. Dana’s jaw dropped on the accusation and glared at the bros fiercely.

“Is that true?” Dana asked. “You boys told me your application was approved two weeks ago.”

The head bro started to sweat a little. “Hey, it is true, sis,” he claimed. “Who’re you gonna believe? Us or this newcomer? I don’t suppose you have any evidence, do you bro? I bet you don’t!” A wicked smile appeared on my face.

“Of course I do,” I smirked. “TAKE THIS!!!” I presented my evidence. I opened the Journal to the cover story. The headline read: BROMACIA MAINTAINS RECORD FOR MOST DECLINES FOR CITY-STATE STATUS. The bros panicked and argued amongst themselves. “Unfortunately for you guys,” I continued my offensive, “Your application was rejected for the forty second time. You were not given the status on the grounds that you are just a fraternity house and have no political power in comparison.” I wickedly smiled, “Honestly, I’d give you $5 if you could even spell ‘political’.”
... is beyond legendary. I love you so much right now it's unimaginable. If we have to vote for a MVP (P standing for poster, of course), my vote goes to you!))

Baneson

10-31-2011

((Since we have some time, if anyone has any critics on my posts I'd be most appreciative of constructive feedback.))

Soupcup

10-31-2011

[[I'm bored now.]]

Marshallis Lodgium

10-31-2011

Looks like 3 is up, for those still looking here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1429073

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Dunno whether I want to fight for IronStylus or Morello.

Whoever has Pendragon on their side. Or is he being all impartial again?

EDIT: Heavy magic mercenary, going to the highest bidder. I specialize in blowing **** up.