What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkyrie Lead

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaraKaiden View Post
Kaiden had been heading towards Valk's office when he spotted a young woman he hadn't seen before wandering the great halls of the palace. Upon first sight of her he was enamored(not that its much different other times ) and completely forgot his original intention. Kaiden stopped to think for just a second what the best way to approach this woman was then strode majestically over to the young lady and offered his hand out to her with a wink, "My fair maiden I was hoping if I may ask for your name and why you are wandering about the great halls of the palace alone on a beautiful day such as this."
Aniir, Apostle and Aide to the Grand Marshal

Aniir was swept away by the man, in the opposite direction of what she believed the direction the Grand Marshal's office was.

"Isn't the Grand Marshal's office that direction?" She said pointing over her shoulder.

"AH, but it is." Kaiden said whimsically. "However, you and I have someplace more important to be at the moment." He was steering her towards the stairway which led to the fifth floor where his quarter just happened to reside.

"So about that name..." He said into her ear, seductively.

"Aniir..." She said nervously, glancing over her shoulder.

Sagarys

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtAngel View Post
Xyphuminati - gt

"Let's see - scroll of recall is a hundred and twenty-five gold, the elixers are two hundred and fifty each, the boy is locked away and I have his uniform, and the bribes have been paid in full. Oh man is this going to be a fun trip."

((I really wish the LoL forums had a private messaging system. I want to give Sargarys my plans so that if he takes over he'll know what I'm trying to do but I don't want to just type it all up in public.))
You can always add me in game and troll for my arrival!

xTechniqueMagic

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshallis Lodgium View Post
"Inscribed in here are the detailings of a potent piece of countermagic. It can be used to stifle any summoning spell, redirecting the spent mana into the creation of an illusory creature of your choosing. While it may require some oddly specific circumstances, I am confident, that you could perhaps find several other iteresting applications of it's abilities."
((This is absolutly perfect! Il work stuff with that, and contact you once I'm over. Mind if I keep the trinket even after giving the book back? Who knows if I could use help in a sticky situation. Also, as for the name and title, no biggie XD Nobody asked mine so far, which has made my raise an eyebrow a bit))

Sagarys

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
(( To Sagarys, whenever you get a chance, check my little RP story on page 33, I intend on doing a few fairly substantial storyline pieces that might really take things off, involving my character, Leona, and many factions. While this is not really recommended, I feel that to really amplify the whole scenario a huge 'shocking development' might be in order, and I have just the means to do so in a hopefully tasteful matter. BUT if you and others feel that the RP does not need it, I can change the post to events less major and more character related than plot related, but I still intend on showing off a bit of the Xyphernati RP side with my posts! Up to you guys though. ))

(( Just to give you a heads up on what I am thinking of, think conspiracy alongside betrayal, to eventual death perhaps of my character, but in the end the RP will not need to end, rather a new beginning. ))
I would like to make this abundantly clear to everyone. Leona is staying in the NMR's keep. I have plans for the main storyline that require this. I only have one rule!

Marshallis Lodgium

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykedeliktik View Post
((This is absolutly perfect! Il work stuff with that, and contact you once I'm over. Mind if I keep the trinket even after giving the book back? Who knows if I could use help in a sticky situation. Also, as for the name and title, no biggie XD Nobody asked mine so far, which has made my raise an eyebrow a bit))
((I'm absolutely fine with you keeping the trinket, and you're probably right in thinking that it could come in handy sometime.))

Valkyrie Lead

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
I would like to make this abundantly clear to everyone. Leona is staying in the NMR's keep. I have plans for the main storyline that require this. I only have one rule!
[[Yeah i believe we set that straight.]]

FearTheSkorpion

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
Ulciscendi

((I want a confrontation between your mercenary troops and a squad of mine at some point. I'm eager to see what the "chessmaster" has to offer))
[[ Can do. Just got a few things I want to do in the Imperium first. Also, I'm going to be gone until the afternoon tomorrow, so it might have to wait a bit.]]

Andersworth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWolfs View Post
"is that really the best time for that?" ShadowWolfs thinks to himself

"And yes, it is important, I generally like knowing who my men are defending." the bear continues

"Probably guessed that from my facial expression" the assistant thought before stating, "I am Lukan, assistant of Shadowwolfs engineer for the IsC. I was on my way back from the NyandeLegion after securing some cargo for him for one of the machines he is making when the bandits shot down the zeppelin"
Andersworth scoffed in his throat. "Very well, Lukan," he said, as he motioned for one of the nearer soldiers over to them, "Stay low, and try not to die. After we secure your zeppelin, you will return with me and speak to the Ambearsador." When the man arrived, he took up a position to watch Lukan. Letting out a roar, Andersworth leaped over the rocks, running towards the bandits. A couple of them had fell and others were looking tired. His brothers were relatively unharmed, although some of the bears had some cuts where they had been grazed by bullets and cut with the bandit's swords.

Remembering how long it's been since he was in combat, and the demeaning task of making some tea for the Ambearsador, Andersworth charged up at the bandits, catching one in the stomach with his claws, channeling his magic through them and bypassing the chain vest..and the rock he was hiding behind, actually. Unfortunately, some of the bandits started to recognize his cloak. It was made of a special material that seemed to exist but not exist. You could tell it was there, but at the same time, it was hard to really see it. He's worn it since he became a knight, as it wa- ...Andersworth looked down, apparently he got distracted thinking about the past and some bandit tried to stab a sword through his armor.

Chuckling deep in his throat, he looked down on the average sized man, who was, in turn, staring at his completely bent blade. Forming a fist, Andersworth knocked the man to the side, and stared about him. A couple of the bandits were struggling to stand, but his brothers were going around and knocking them out. "Right, remember to keep as many alive as possible, we need to figure out where they keep coming from, and that means we need to interrogate them." He said, then started walking down to Lukan, "as for you, you get the honour of heading to see the Ambearsador. And don't worry about your cargo, my brothers will stay here and, when we get to the keep, there will be more sent out to retrieve it."

Holding out a paw, Andersworth started drawing on his magic to teleport them both to the throne room as soon as Lukan grabbed hold.

xMsyk

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[ Can do. Just got a few things I want to do in the Imperium first. Also, I'm going to be gone until the afternoon tomorrow, so it might have to wait a bit.]]
((No problems. Im actualy nowhere near the Imperium's area, so it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Also, we may be much more advanced in the story once it happens, because right now I have very little of my actual "personnal NPCs" squad with me and/or available at the Keep. Most of 'em are deployed through areas with missions il RP as the story unfolds.))

xMsyk

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Very valid points. I am currently still reading through everything. But, I would like to remind you that the events in the poll, though selected by you guys, are what I write. So, that is to say, if the attack on Nikasaur wins, Morello will make this decision in the next chapter and he will carry it out or set it in motion. You guys are free to continue your plan in the Nyandaregion, as Morello did approve of this.
((I won't really argue with this chapter, since you made it explicitly clear that you'll use the poll to shape future events for this chapter. And I don't really want to call an all out accusation at rigging the poll, since that would be baseless.

But for future chapters, shouldn't you base yourself more on the actual RPer's actions, events and texts? The biggest issue I have with the current poll is how two options can literally contradict themselves in simple votes, yet they will work out in an RPed context: NMR has the choice (and it's winning, despite the fact that from the actor's point of view so far it's not a very explored possibiliy) to assault and suppress the NM before to conducts an alliance with IsC, and the IsC has the choice to ally themselves with the IsC, which obviously must happen before they are eradicated. What happens if both of these options win?))

((EDIT: I don't want to be overcritising or saying your doing bad work, I certainly wouldn't have pulled off such a nice thread. But some of the execution does concern me, and considering nothing's perfect, there's always room for improvement.))

((2nd EDIT: Upon closer inspection to the poll, both parties' interaction with the Nikasaur Manifest is winning. So what happens? Does the NMR wipe TNM? Or do they form an alliance with IsC and live? This is what I meant.))