What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soupcup

10-27-2011

Ambearsador Soupcup - Brotherhood of the Armored Bear

As the clamor from the courtyard rose louder and louder, the Ambearsador became intrigued. The Ambearsador stood from his throne, and ran to the yard. His eyes widened, as the rallying men had split, only to show view of an unexpected visitor. Lord Volibar had returned. In amazement, the Ambearsador slowly walked towards the Lord, as if he could not comprehend his return from his pilgrimage. The cheer from the men at his side seemed to fade, as the voice of thought and emotion had overcame the noise. At long last, he has returned. he thought with a smile. The Ambearsador walked closer, and recognized his misconduct. Immediately, he fell to one knee, bowing low. Volibar smiled as he was greeted by his people, and slowly walked towards Soupcup as the crowd's eyes followed close behind. As he got closer, the shadow sloped greater of the Ambearsador, until it stopped growing. The Lord then placed his hand on the Ambearsador's shoulder. Soupcup's eyes burst open, as he looked above only to see the almighty with a kind expression.

"Come, we have much to discuss." Volibar stated.

Volibar continued to walk past the Ambearsador, heading towards the Keep. Soupcup stood, mouth still gaped, and turned to follow.

Into the keep, the many guards that align themselves to the walls broke their statue-like stances to bow to the man of the hour walking down the halls. The roar of celebration could still be heard from inside, this made the Ambearsador smile. As they reached the throne, Volibar turned towards the Ambearsador and said,

"Soupcup. Over these great many years, you have, as I can see, lead our people well. I am pleased that I chose you to lead in my absence. Though I must ask, I've heard rumors upon my return. What recent events have happened as I have been gone?"

His voice seemed to pass through the Ambearsador, as he was still amazed to see him. Quickly the Ambearsador shook his head to regain focus.

"Well, my Lord -"

"Please, Soupcup. We are of equal ground. There is no need of such pleasantries."

"Y-yes, L-... Volibar."

The Ambearsador took a deep breath, and resumed.

"In your absence, we have remained a neutral power in this world. Holding to our own, ourselves."

"I see." Volibar said. "But what of the rumors that have to do with the Republic?"

"Well, Morello of the Republic have captured IronStylus, of the Iron Solari's wife. The fair maiden Leona."

"This is troubling, Soupcup. Morello has always been one to cause fear, his distraught ways leading others into sorrow."

"Yes, this is true. In this conflict, we have sided with the Iron Solari in order to protect not only our brethren, but the world. To cause peace."

Volibar's smile started to show even more,

"I see. I would have done the same as well, Soupcup. I do trust that you have not done this out of anger, however."

"I have not, Volibar. I accepted IronStylus' plea based on the political standings, and best options."

"Very well."

The Ambearsador's expression dimmed, showing remorse.

"What is it?" Volibar said.

After a momentary pause, the Ambearsador replied.

"There is now a splinter group, known as the Confederacy of the Armored Bear who has sided with the Republic in order to reach the Creation at a faster pace, despite the obvious destruction they would cause."

Volibar showed a slight frown.

"I see. Said is not the true way to reach that goal. I am pleased with your choice in the matter, and not basing it off of rushing towards the Creation, Soupcup. The process from here may be long, but it will be peaceful, and not cause harm to our people."

"My standing on the subject as well. Though I do fear battle with our own brothers in the future. To think they would even consider it."

"It brings me sadness to imagine it myself, Soupcup."

The Ambearsador's expression lifted, so as to show news.

"The Iron Solari have sent a man of station named Flamell to us. He was the one who delivered the request for an alliance. He currently resides in the infimary, as he has acquired a few injuries on his journey. We plan to send him, with a message to IronStylus, along with his friend who had come shortly after named Baneson, and my faithful knight Spades."

"Alright. This is good news, Soupcup. The Iron Solari will be a great ally in the near war."

The Ambearsador grinned slightly as he said,

"I trust that you will be taking command from here on?"

"No." Volibar said.

Shocked by the response, Soupcup gasped and said,

"Why is this?"

"I do not have the knowledge of current affairs, brother. I entrusted you with the leadership of our people long ago, before I set out on my pilgrimage. Though many of our people would wish for my leadership once again, I fear that I could make faulty decisions in the future. You know our new allies greater than I, Soupcup. To this moment, I trust your judgment and will allow you to continue leading the Brotherhood. I will, of course, be at your side. I will advise situations, but one telling another events is no where similar to actually having them take place before your eyes."

Soupcup felt as if he were pressured, much more than usual. He paused to think of what has been said, and then replied.

"You would not make the wrong decision with your leader-"

"Soupcup. I will stand by your side for guidance, but I shall trust you to guide our people to peace. To victory. To lead them down the right path, to not stray from where we are currently."

Volibar crept up to Soupcup and placed his mighty hand on Soupcup's forehead.

"I trust you." He said with a smile.

"Thank you, Volibar."

Volibar then left the throne. He headed for the study, as his footsteps echoed throughout the hall. The Ambearsador then looked up towards the statue of Volibar, and smiled. His fist clenched tightly. He then beat his chest to salute.

"Thank you, Volibar."

Stargate S8G

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertalous View Post
SandViper hastily ran through all the knowledge he had relating to the troubling times.

Vertalous sat in silence, concern growing on his face as SandViper went on.

"This is an outrage!" Vertalous snapped at the end of Sandviper's speach.
"I cannot believe the lows Morello has sunken to!"

Vertalous went on in a more solemn tone.

"We must no take Morello lightly. My wife Nidalee once had a run in with him. She was one of the most fierce warrior in the Nyandalegion. She easily out skilled him in battle. However with just one glancing blow with his demonic nerf bat, he reduced her to nothing more than a house cat."

Vertalous slammed his fist onto his map table. Dark rainbow energy shined from his fist. Vertalous could feel the unease in the room and calmed himself. He looked at the map he had just slammed. There was a fist burned into the area where the NMR stronghold is located.

"We need more allys." Vertalous said in almost a whisper.

"I must meet with the leader of the Brotherhood and the IsC. We must leave in haste, i fear the NMR is brooding something twisted. Dues!"

Vertalous pointed to the Nyandamonk. Deus could see the seriousness in Vertalous' eyes.

"Send a letter to the bears and the IsC, tell them we are coming. Also, while I am absent, you may act as leader of the Nyandaregion."

Dues was to shocked to even speak, was it excitment, fear, confusion?

"For my final wish as acting leader of the Nyandaregion; Ready the troops!"

With that final command Vertalous made haste out the door of his chambers taking his ornate war spear on the way out. Stunned and without the slightest idea how to respond, Sandviper chased after Vertalous.

((Finally got to type something with a keyboard instead of my phone xD And sorry if i moved too quickly through our meeting, but i really need to meet with the leaders of our aligned factions. I have plans :3))
Him...leader?.

This would shock most of the Nyandaregion, as the Order was meant to stay out of military and ruling matters. He would do his best, however. He bowed to Verttalous, mask of rainbow tattoos hiding any expression he may have made.

"I'll get the scribes to working on it at once, Sir."

He bowed to the former leader of the Nyandalegion and whisked his way out of the room, rainbow trail pulsing in time with his heartbeat.

Making his way quickly to the horn of the order, a gigantic instrument placed on top of one of the many shining spires of the holy city, he placed his lips to the mouthpiece and blew.

The pure note reverberated throughout the city, shaking the foundations of the buildings and sending an unmistakable message: The Nyan were going to war.

Valkyrie Lead

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
Ironstylus, I request that you send an emmissary at once to RiotRara, the Rebel Leader, and ask what you can do to keep her from toppling her faction! The time to plead for your existence is now!
GOD****IT. I don't have any emissaries to send.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

NMR

Lord GiantR made up his mind. What he was thinking was more or less a treachery, but it was the only way to actually be of service.

He was always a person that valued alliances more than he should have. But this time it was imperative that he worked on his own accord for a change, but he did hold a grudge against the person he wanted to meet.

Decisions, decisions. Time's a wastin' so:

It's just about right that Tamat had a little visitor.

Vacus

10-27-2011

NMR

Vacus leaned back and stretched, having completed his ritual. Not only were the walls now charged with a spell that would nerf anyone attempting to breach them, but he himself was charged with the meager portion of Lord Morello's dark powers that were allowed to him.

As he looked up, he saw a procession of armored bears being led into the dungeons at spearpoint by soldiers that he recognized as belonging to the ancient Troll Wizard, Zileas.

Good, it is beginning. Our Lord has given orders, and it is to us to carry them out.

Vacus ignored the new members of the dungeon and strode up towards the throne room, heading for where he knew he would find Msyk, who would likely need assistance in carrying out Lord Morello's orders.

((For when he arrives, as I know there's close to a 100% chance you missed the description in the last thread, and things Msyk (or any other long-standing NMR members) would know: Vacus has one scarred eye socket, one normal eye, and one closed eye in the center of his forehead. You have never seen the third eye open. He is a member of the dark sorcerers known as the Nerfed Ones, all of whom are maimed in some fashion.))

Haru Ichinose

10-27-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=16455086#post16455086

Reichsmann

10-27-2011

(I updated my post on the previous page. Added a good big chunk of stuff to read if anyone is curious what Reich was up too. :P Sounds like Reich and Vacus might bump into eachother for the first time. XD Hm, might need to wait for Msyk though I suppose, unless we happen across each other on the way to see him or something.)

Phalonax

10-27-2011

IsC

Parrotopia was as lively as ever. Only this time around, there was more clangs of metal to be heard.

Let me guess, army needs arms.

It was a little while ago since she had left the castle. Phalon had decided to take a walk around town and see what the good citizens were up to. Along with some of the usual city business, blacksmiths and forgers were frantically running left and right from place to place, gathering metals and tools, some with red-hot bars of steel on prongs.

Someone is going to trip and burn themselves with one of those bars. I just know it.

The thought of someone being burned by steel caused her to chuckle. She continued her walk around, occasionally stopping to let a crafter run by.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours later, Phalon was at the outside of the city's boarders, arms crossed and back against one of a forest of trees that dominated the direction beyond. She closed her eyes, trying to take a moment to recollect the events that occurred and plan for the future...

"Hello Phalonax."

Upon hearing the voice, she sighed, not bothering to open her eyes to see who was standing there.

"Where were you?"
"Aw, you actually care now?"
"Answer me, Evarok."
"Fine, fine. They threw me in a cell. Guards were real nice though. So how'd that job go?" I see you didn't snap and kill the king or his friend."
"I'm going to give you 10 seconds to tell me why you're here before I snap and kill YOU."
"And if I don't tell you?"
"Try me, Evarok. Just try me."

A brief moment of silence before he spoke.
"Okay, okay. The leaders deployed spies to the Republic."
"And?"
"I know a contact who knows one of the spies."
"And?"
"And said spy always keeps in touch with said contact."
"Your point?"
"I can get information about the Republic from my contact and tell you so you can tell the rest of the birds!"

At this point, Phalon opened her eyes, staring dead at Evarok.
"...what were they thinking?"
Evarok's eyes widened at the question. This was one of those rare moments she decides to question masters.
"What do you mean? They're going undercover, so it's not Morello will discover them easily."
"Do you have ANY idea what kinds of magic they can use?"
"...what if I told you they deployed the red runners?"
Now Phalon was the one wide-eyed. Red runners were the most elusive and deadly of the Vladimist spies. No one knows their origins or real names, not even the runners themselves, and they have been known to be so deceptive, they will willingly kill their own allies to feign loyalty to whomever they were spying on. Rumor has it that these spies may not even be human. Normally they were only deployed if they were involved in war for special operations, but now...
"...what have they done? I thought we were going to remain neutral."
"Does it hurt to have a little surveillance?"
"Why are they doing this?"
"Maybe they wanted to be a little more careful. Remember that assassin that tried to attack you? The man was unconscious, but he kept rambling on and on about how Morello was going to win this war, or something along those lines. That is, until I finally hit a nerve and shut him up."
She clenched her fist after hearing this.
If they sent someone to kill me, then...
"You told them?"
"I had to. Otherwise, you know what happened the last time I withheld info."
Phalon straightened up from the tree and began walking away.
"Hey, where are you going?!?"
She didn't respond and kept walking.
Mind filled with anger and confusion, Phalon headed towards the city once again. This time, however, she wasn't sure what to do.

Should I tell them Morello knows about us? Or should I not and let him find us? ****it all!

Even though Phalon couldn't make up this decision, there was one thing she was sure of now.
She was involved in this war, and if Morello so much as uttered Vladimir's name as a target, Phalon would make sure she herself spilled the tyrant's blood across the ground.

Valkyrie Lead

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
IsC

Parrotopia was as lively as ever. Only this time around, there was more clangs of metal to be heard.

Let me guess, army needs arms.

It was a little while ago since she had left the castle. Phalon had decided to take a walk around town and see what the good citizens were up to. Along with some of the usual city business, blacksmiths and forgers were frantically running left and right from place to place, gathering metals and tools, some with red-hot bars of steel on prongs.

Someone is going to trip and burn themselves with one of those bars. I just know it.

The thought of someone being burned by steel caused her to chuckle. She continued her walk around, occasionally stopping to let a crafter run by.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours later, Phalon was at the outside of the city's boarders, arms crossed and back against one of a forest of trees that dominated the direction beyond. She closed her eyes, trying to take a moment to recollect the events that occurred and plan for the future...

"Hello Phalonax."

Upon hearing the voice, she sighed, not bothering to open her eyes to see who was standing there.

"Where were you?"
"Aw, you actually care now?"
"Answer me, Evarok."
"Fine, fine. They threw me in a cell. Guards were real nice though. So how'd that job go?" I see you didn't snap and kill the king or his friend."
"I'm going to give you 10 seconds to tell me why you're here before I snap and kill YOU."
"And if I don't tell you?"
"Try me, Evarok. Just try me."

A brief moment of silence before he spoke.
"Okay, okay. The leaders deployed spies to the Republic."
"And?"
"I know a contact who knows one of the spies."
"And?"
"And said spy always keeps in touch with said contact."
"Your point?"
"I can get information about the Republic from my contact and tell you so you can tell the rest of the birds!"

At this point, Phalon opened her eyes, staring dead at Evarok.
"...what were they thinking?"
Evarok's eyes widened at the question. This was one of those rare moments she decides to question masters.
"What do you mean? They're going undercover, so it's not Morello will discover them easily."
"Do you have ANY idea what kinds of magic they can use?"
"...what if I told you they deployed the red runners?"
Now Phalon was the one wide-eyed. Red runners were the most elusive and deadly of the Vladimist spies. No one knows their origins or real names, not even the runners themselves, and they have been known to be so deceptive, they will willingly kill their own allies to feign loyalty to whomever they were spying on. Rumor has it that these spies may not even be human. Normally they were only deployed if they were involved in war for special operations, but now...
"...what have they done? I thought we were going to remain neutral."
"Does it hurt to have a little surveillance?"
"Why are they doing this?"
"Maybe they wanted to be a little more careful. Remember that assassin that tried to attack you? The man was unconscious, but he kept rambling on and on about how Morello was going to win this war, or something along those lines. That is, until I finally hit a nerve and shut him up."
She clenched her fist after hearing this.
If they sent someone to kill me, then...
"You told them?"
"I had to. Otherwise, you know what happened the last time I withheld info."
Phalon straightened up from the tree and began walking away.
"Hey, where are you going?!?"
She didn't respond and kept walking.
Mind filled with anger and confusion, Phalon headed towards the city once again. This time, however, she wasn't sure what to do.

Should I tell them Morello knows about us? Or should I not and let him find us? ****it all!

Even though Phalon couldn't make up this decision, there was one thing she was sure of now.
She was involved in this war, and if Morello so much as uttered Vladimir's name as a target, Phalon would make sure she herself spilled the tyrant's blood across the ground.
If you stab one of my guards again, i'mma be pissed. >.>

Cryostasys

10-27-2011

TNM
Subsect : White Knights

"Imbeciles, ruffians, uncouth vagabonds!" he souted at the empty walls of the room he was in.

A bed made of rock that felt as soft as fresh down, a table that had only 1 leg but could not be tipped over, and a chair that had no legs but floated at proper height for the table were the only furnishing the room had. A decanter of some fould smelling liquid that tasted of rasberries and cream sat on the table.

"Send me a sign of what is to come..." he begged of the splatter-patern roof overhead.

..... No, railing aginst the Order of the White Knights was pointless, and what good would it do anyway? He was still a Knight, and that truth in itself meant that the Order could not be All wrong...

The Council had fragmented. Some claimed that the order of things were necessary, and Morello had to have power over Leona... miguided fools that they were. Still others had raised the ancient cry of 'Nerf Irellia!' and charged out smiting everything that stood before them.

Unable to prevent himself from laughing at them, he took a seat at the table and took a drink from the decanter. Not all had charged off blindly on their own quests of what they believed needed to be changed. Some had sat around rationally discussing what was right... and still they discussed, doing nothing. No one willing to do anything of value.

A small contingent had ridden off to the lands of the Nyandaregion. Whether or not is was because they believed that the Nyan needed the support, or because they thought that the Nyan needed to be put into their place, was anyones guess.

A remarkably large group had headed towards the lands of the Bear... He hoped that was because they supported the Armored Bear, and that not all had agreed with another of the Order that had said "Armored Bears are stupid, they should be removed from existance! They will loose the war for whatever side they are on! They must be destroyed!"

Thankfully, the knights around that one had all acivated their Aura's of Akwardness and proceeded to make him look a fool with the crys of "Noob!" and "OP!" or "You just don't know how to counter it!" that were almost trademarks of the Knights, weilded as deftly as it's members could weilded swords.

The door creaked behind him, and with a start he rounded on the door raising the decanter as if to use it as a club.

"I see that you are still here... Why have you not ridden off to support the faction that you believe in, as the rest have?" The figure in the doorway said.

"I needed time to think. Nothing good comes from hasty assumptions...." the White Knight replied.

"The armies are gathering. I have heard rumors in the winds that the Bears war among themselves, that the battle cry of 'Tons of Damage' has been called, and that a new figure has joined with the NMR whos power is greater than even that of the Dark Lord himself. Time grows short." The last words came as a rasp, the figure seeming to fade, leaving only the darkness of the hallway where once it stood.

"If what he said is true, then I know what I need to do..."

Was it true? Only time would tell. A journey was necessary, to find out if what he was told was actually the truth. Setting the decanter back on the table, he left the room.

Stepping out of the keep, he summoned his High Horse. "To the Iron Solari Capital!" he shouted at the horse.

Riding off at a full gallop, he continued muttering to himself, "I must support what I believe in. I just pray that I will not be too late to assit..."