Warmogs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRandomDominion

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickerz View Post
The Regen of the Warmog's does not as much in Dominion. The scaling off of assists/kills/minions is a little clunky in Dominion. So...an idea for a better item for the Scar...

VAtmog Vest:

900 HP, 10% CDR.
Unique: Gain 1 HP for every 1 Armor or Magic Resistance you Possess.

HogMog Coat:

1000 HP, 15% CD
Unique: Gain 1 Armor for every # HP you possess.

FungiMog Seaweed wrap:

950 HP. Gain 15 HP for every assist, and 30 HP for every kills.
Activate Unique: Regenerate Total bonus HP over the next 30 seconds.
They all seem a bit OP but I guess they could be worked out, sounds interesting to say the least.

Ill +1 just because the names are hilarious though

Kickerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRandomDominion View Post
They all seem a bit OP but I guess they could be worked out, sounds interesting to say the least.

Ill +1 just because the names are hilarious though
Thanks buddy!

HikariKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
DFG and Bloodrazor offer an AD and AP alternative; of course, BR is kinda weak in this mode and DFG is only burst and subject to MR which can be a problem. Still, one decent alternative is getting tanky yourself; they are giving up damage and item slots so they'll have more trouble fitting all the defenses and the penetrations they need than you will. Against Atmog's users, one-two Armor items work miracles on any sustained damage dealer.
The magical damage of Bloodrazor is also subject to MR. As are the other on-hit AS items that inflict magic damage, or actives thats inflict magic damage, DFG and even hextech gunblade's active is reduced by MR. Unless the item specifically says true damage, it will be subject to MR or Armor even (I'm assuming sheen's bonus damage is physical, correct me if im wrong).

Elealar

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariKnight View Post
The magical damage of Bloodrazor is also subject to MR. As are the other on-hit AS items that inflict magic damage, or actives thats inflict magic damage, DFG and even hextech gunblade's active is reduced by MR. Unless the item specifically says true damage, it will be subject to MR or Armor even (I'm assuming sheen's bonus damage is physical, correct me if im wrong).
Obviously, but that's less of an issue for a repeatable damage source tho, while DFG is all about burst and thus if mitigated, a bit of a problem.

Tenebrae Corvus

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Any ideas for a good replacement? We could probably make a better Dominion item that doesn't require that scaling component.
I don't think that is necessary. Champion kills and assists give quite a boost and killing minions is mandatory for an effective defense of a point, lest it be neutralized. In case you aren't killing or assisting in killing enemies or minions then Warmog's isn't the item for you.

Nonetheless, if the development team can come up with a better substitute I've no problem. As long as it's for the better of the game, it's welcome.