Anniversary Celebration: Itís a Surprise!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fisherman Fizz

10-26-2011

Lol @ the people that wanted it to be free. Even if it isn't, this is by far the most work put into a skin and it's half the price of the other legendaries...

EDIT: Over 10k+ Upvotes for the skin idea, and when riot releases the skin at half the price everyone expected, you still demand more? You do realize how much time and work it takes for them to make this skin right? If you're downvoting, are you seriously that ungrateful?

Genepal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-26-2011

Riots gift to its consumers..... More **** for you to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Utterly Disappointed.

Wintermourne

10-26-2011

I'm dissapointed.. why? cause it's only for people that uses RP.
Anyway, Happy Bday.

Magicapples

10-26-2011

it was cooler in concept i think. can't believe this made it to live...

Crumblerumble

10-26-2011

i like how this was suggested by the community and you guys made it <3 love your staff!

Elghinn Yah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

I am disappoint.

sonofliber

10-26-2011

so, riot way of saying thank you for supporting us this past 2 years, is releasing a skin we have to pay for at 975 rp.

im disappointed

MiO Kurtis Moite

10-26-2011

WOW and again
fku riot my ***** is hard i want a another irelia skin...

SaintDead

Recruiter

10-26-2011

I thought that in fulfilling years, the team would do something more memorial like to give something to the players that actually are what keep the beautiful game but hey, not everything in life is possible ....

Latin America also there and play!
for when tournaments around here, I'm coming to think that we are being excluded TT

Greetings from Argentina

IVIuted

10-26-2011

Yes Riot, what better way is there to celebrate your 2 year anniversary than to "give out" an over-priced skin.