Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anniversary Celebration: It’s a Surprise!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

incognegromancer

10-27-2011

Happy birthday to us! Here's a new way to spend money! Best birthday present ever!

Aeonus

10-27-2011

I have no interest in a skin for Fiddle how bout making some more party skins for the other original champs? lol
Viegar wearing a big party hat and carrying a candle instead of a wand would be hilarious

0din234

10-27-2011

a new fiddleskin, cool...but wait... i dont play fiddle so i dont care...why u guys dont do something everyone can enjoy... is not that hard, right?

Happy B-Day BTW...

Vaylore

Recruiter

10-27-2011

Quote:
MrPeterhead:
Actually, it's only "Lengendary" because they say it is. So it's really no different from the other hundred skins offered. Second this is really no benefit to all the people that do not play fiddle. And last but not least I agree with everyone that is pissed. I have been anticipating this for some time now. I wake up and the first thing I do is turn on the comp to see the surprise....Wow really? I think it is an insult to all the people like myself that have supported Riot for all this time. Also to reply to your people crying and whinning remark FU. This is obviously not free when you pay to get IP boosts, xp boost, SKINS, toons, etc. They make money and a hell o' lot of it. So to be honest I am rather upset about this as well. Was I expecting something for free? Hell yes!!! Now did it have to be a skin or some points No. Maybe instead of spending so much time making new skins for people to buy. Make a new Field of Justice that we can play on . No I am not meaning make the game completly different and call it Dominion. I am saying make a new map for all of us that like the original 5v5 map. Now that would be a surprise. Hell I would maybe even pay for that!

wow, you mad bro? =o

alot of people are really wound tight -- it is rather saddening to see. Yes, they could be giving us something free, but again, it is a FREE game. Sure, they make alot of money already, but i'm quite certain it is nothing compared to WoW, where you buy $15 a month along with all the expansion packs.

But then again, i'm sorry you and a large majority of others are upset.. all this crying about this won't really do much aside from showing your anger. Riot will just keep doing what they are doing and their choices will be as they are. They may even be a bit different in the future. But here on the 100th page or so, im quite certain they won't bother to take a look at all the people crying about their choice.

It's your choice to play this game. It's your choice to reject these ideas.

All I ask is that people choose to think about what they are crying about rather than posting it mindlessly on the forums.

Ippoz

Recruiter

10-27-2011

wow great 2 year birthday................ pretty fail to even post something about a surprise for everyone. Its like someone asking what you want for youre birthday and asking you for money to pay for it.

Ancient Tie

10-27-2011

Is it for a limited time or a permanant skin? I love to balloon animal pink poodles! A true classic!

Yanfly

10-27-2011

This skin is OP.

titansRIse

Recruiter

10-27-2011

how about riot actually fulfills their promise for a couple surprises... look at your own post and see you didnt deliver at all

WatchMeOwn989

10-27-2011

So ur birthay suprise is us paying you for the new skin ....In all other online games for aniversaries i would get some free stuff or some unique item only for players who have played for a year or so.You realy disapointed me here riot.

marcos1234

10-27-2011

thought this would be free lol