Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amumu jungle help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys

10-26-2011

I have recently fallen in love with my little sad mummy. I find that he's a fun toon to play with all of his stuns and his ultimate is ungodly in team fights.

I find if I start off well by getting blue buff as my first priority, I tend to rock the early levels and then snowball quickly in mid to late game. If I dont get blue, usually countered by the full team and either killed or lose the buff, my gameplay suffers considerably. My jungling takes forever and I'm usually underleveled and never really get caught up in game.

What are some jungling tips for amumu and recovery routes I can use?

Ps: I'm mid ELO and I've been an avid jungler. For some reason, I struggle with getting behind on Amumu.