Can someone take a look at my runepages and tell me if they're good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphaPhoenix

08-15-2011

P1- Lane Tank- MPen Reds, Dodge Yellows, MR/LvL Blues, MS Quints

P2- DPS- ARPen Reds/Quints, Flat Armor Yellows, MR/LvL Blues

P3- Jungle Tank- MPen Reds, Flat Armor Yellows, MR/LvL Blues, Flat HP Quints

P4- Manaless Caster- MPen Reds, Flat Armor, Flat CDR Blues, Flat AP Quints

P5- Standard Akali Page- 7 Flat AD Reds, 2 MPen Reds, HP/LvL Yellows, Flat AP Blues/Quints

P6- Damage AD- 4 Flat AD Reds, 5 ARPen Reds, Armor Yellows, CDR Blues, Flat AD Quints.

P7- Glass Cannon AD- ARPen Reds/Quints, AtkSpd Blues and Yellows

P8- Jax- MPen Reds, Dodge Yellows, Flat AP Blues, Flat AD Quints

P9- Tanky Caster- MPen Reds, Flat Armor Yellows, Flat AP Blues, Flat Health Quints

P10- Supports- MPen Reds, MReg/LvL Yellows, Flat CDR Blues, MS Quints.

Much Appreciated.

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Try to make all your builds flat. other than that, i guess they're all good.

SynergyDreamer

08-15-2011

Those scaling HP Seals are very bleh. Just stick to Dodge or Flat Armor.
Otherwise everything is ay-okay. iSarge doesn't understand that some runes level off at times so that those flats are actually useless. If not that, then the use between scaling and flat might be up to personal preference and the choice isn't so black and white.

Nexus Crawler

08-16-2011

Scaling vs Flats are also very dependant on the Champ, and game. for example scaling has a increased value over game time making them superior in example 5v5 and decreasing their value on Champs that need an immediate boost more than they do a scaling one. example is jungle Udyr. scaling Armor doesn't effect his early game where he needs it the most while flat gives a significant advantage to him. While as game time decreases flat increases in value. 3v3 for example and dominion (if Riots game time estimate is correct) where the average game is about 20 minutes. half the game flats are going to be just as good or superior probably netting you more kills or denying kills to your opposites.

iLikeSushi

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaPhoenix View Post
P7- Glass Cannon AD- ARPen Reds/Quints, MReg/LvL Yellows, Flat CDR Blues

P9- Tanky Caster- MPen Reds, Flat Armor Yellows, Flat AP Blues, Flat Health Quints
for P7, i would change the MReg/lvl yellows to flat crit chance yellows

for P9, i would change the flat AP blues to AP/lvl blues and the Flat Health Quints to flat AP quints

AlphaPhoenix

10-25-2011

Sorry for the necro, but I changed some stuff around. Still good?

doo0ooooooom

10-25-2011

Quote:
P3- Jungle Tank- MPen Reds, Flat Armor Yellows, MR/LvL Blues, Flat HP Quints
I really don't think this is a good idea, but before i can suggest better runes, specifically which tank is this?

mpen does nothing for jungle as all jungle mobs except dragon/baron have zero magic res, so there's nothing to penetrate. flat hp quints are also not doing anything for you except padding your hit points. Flat armor quints give more jungle sustain than hp quints.... i wouldn't use those either, though... biggest problem is you have absolutely nothing in this runeset that improves your jungling speed at all.

AlphaPhoenix

10-27-2011

Generally, the tank I jungle is Amumu. In my experiences, tanks mostly deal magic damage. While MPen may not be that effective on jungle mobs, it does help a little with champions. MR/Lvl so that I get a little Magic Resistance in the jungle. I don't usually build defenses until the ending of early game. I mainly focus on stuff like Aegis, Boots, GP10, and health.

SynergyDreamer

10-27-2011

Ap Glyphs are so much better per level.

And again, I don't see why the HP per level. Especially when you're playing Akali and you get at least a Rylai's anyway. Flat Armor or Dodge would help more there. Also, why not just stick to all MPen Reds and get a Doran's Blade at the start?

For Jax I believe ArPen Quints would help a lot more than the AD.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

It all looks good, heres a good reference for you: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-rune-pages-guide