Can't get tristana riot girl skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delingar

12-25-2012

I followed your precise directions in IE. After I click the blue link (step 5) a page pops up that says "Become a fan of League of Legends on Facebook to recieve the Riot Girl Tristana Skin. Click below to get yours now!
Notice: You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Riot Girl Tristana Skin. "

However, there is NO LINK on that page to "click below" on.

When I try it in Firefox, it says I am not a fan of Riot on Facebook (even though I am).

I am going to try clearing cookies/cache, but if you look at the last several pages of the thread you linked in step 5, there are tons of people complaining its bugged, and not getting fixed even by clearing cookies/cache....

Supafly GLHF

12-25-2012

Make sure you visit the store at least once?

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Y35xRmNsE

*trying to help...hope all isn't for naught.

Other than that you just may have to contact support. *as listed on the previous page.

aktup

12-26-2012

use google chrome for these things

Delingar

12-26-2012

I have tried it in chrome, IE, firefox, and safari.

I have visited the store multiple times and had no problems getting the free champ from linking my youtube account.

I tried what's in the video, and I now get on IE the same message I get on Firefox, which is that I am not a fan of facebook (even though I've liked both Riot and LoL there).

However, I appreciate you sharing the video link, Supafly. Maybe it will help someone else.

UPDATE: Filed a ticket along with a screenshot of the error and within a week, I got a reply from Customer Support and Tristana and her Riot skin added. Woot

CoatíMontag

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delingar View Post
I have tried it in chrome, IE, firefox, and safari.

I have visited the store multiple times and had no problems getting the free champ from linking my youtube account.

I tried what's in the video, and I now get on IE the same message I get on Firefox, which is that I am not a fan of facebook (even though I've liked both Riot and LoL there).

However, I appreciate you sharing the video link, Supafly. Maybe it will help someone else.

UPDATE: Filed a ticket along with a screenshot of the error and within a week, I got a reply from Customer Support and Tristana and her Riot skin added. Woot
Can someone tell me how to fill a ticket to ask for my free Tristana? First time I post here. Ty!

Delingar

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoatíMontag View Post
Can someone tell me how to fill a ticket to ask for my free Tristana? First time I post here. Ty!
I'm going to assume you've already read this thread and followed the instructions on how to "LIKE" LoL on facebook, but got an error/taken a screenshot of the error.

In the top right corner of this forum page is a button that says SUPPORT. Click on it. Click the tab that says SUBMIT A REQUEST. Fill out the form and make sure you attach the screenshot of the error.

You'll get an email acknowledging your request for help and hopefully, within a week, another email letting you know they've added Tristana and the Riot skin to your account.

4The fallen4

01-11-2013

4The fallen4, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

this is the eror i get each time i go to that page.

Etzee

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmissaryShadow View Post
How to and troubleshooting
sry, but i cant get tristana champ and skin, i do all steps and nothing =(

how i can get her??

thx.

eTzee

TrinDragonheart

01-18-2013

I've tried the steps for getting the skin and even tried redoing it but it still will not give me the skin so I don't know whats going on with it

Delingar

01-18-2013

read my posts above. its glitched, you have to file a ticket with a screenshot...