Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't get tristana riot girl skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparklesthellama

10-25-2010

thank you

gamerboy900

11-02-2010

Here is how you do it!!!
1. Go to League of Legands (Group: Game) on facebook.
2. Like
3. Click the Tristina ad.
4. Connect with facebook.
5. Allow LoL Community Tristina.

xMoogie

11-05-2010

I still can't get it? Just says i've already redeemed it, yet it's still locked?

Senior Recruiter

11-08-2010

I can't get it either. I've tried using multiple browsers and all of the other ideas in the forum here, short of sending them an email.

My problem is that when I put in my name/pw and hit login, it doesn't do anything... like it refreshes the screen. I know the login is correct, because it still says "incorrect" if I change anything. And I don't actually see a "connect with facebook" option anywhere on the page.

I've also tried disabling all of my ad blockers and anything else that might be interfering, to no avail.

I know of one other person who is having the same problem, so it can't just be me :/

Thoughts?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

11-08-2010

Quote:
Unregistered:
I can't get it either. I've tried using multiple browsers and all of the other ideas in the forum here, short of sending them an email.

My problem is that when I put in my name/pw and hit login, it doesn't do anything... like it refreshes the screen. I know the login is correct, because it still says "incorrect" if I change anything. And I don't actually see a "connect with facebook" option anywhere on the page.

I've also tried disabling all of my ad blockers and anything else that might be interfering, to no avail.

I know of one other person who is having the same problem, so it can't just be me :/

Thoughts?

Maybe its cause you're unregistered? They fixed most unregistered accounts months ago.

Zidaryn

11-11-2010

Hey thanks all. Didn't know about the link. Now I got it xD

MazoMackz

Recruiter

11-19-2010

same problem to me =[

PooperDinger

01-02-2011

Thank you so much! This helps alot!

Patolord

02-03-2011

I was on the wrong community called Riot Games >.<

Oob Utsukushii

03-18-2011

how i become a fan cause it says im not?