Game Launch Error - Won't launch game after Champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nishac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeiya View Post
I got LeagueofLegends.exe (2.15MB) of the 18 of December of last Year.

It works? Im already downloading with the client that you put but 2 horus are hella long. :P
It might take less time to download and install from the link than it would be to install off that old file and then download the almost year worth of patches. Regardless to what you do though, I suggest downloading the new installer just in case you need to do this again in the future.

Aisha nyan nyan

11-21-2011

I had the same problem last game i played but i just constantly re opened and tried to reconnect to the game. It worked..... Eventually. Sadly in the time it took me to reconnect my team had lost.

Nishac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klcsage5 View Post
I had the same problem last game i played but i just constantly re opened and tried to reconnect to the game. It worked..... Eventually. Sadly in the time it took me to reconnect my team had lost.
About how much time did it take for you to connect to the game?

Nishac

11-25-2011

Bump with new information added in the original post as an edit.

SKaizen

11-28-2011

nishac a recomendation, go back to my thread ures suck with ure low comentary rate... and their poor try's to fix this, with their reinstalls and recconects....

here, make ureself a favor... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1437121&page=10
10 pages of the same thread with more dedicated people

Nostrama

12-02-2011

So first in the loading screen when its loading, alt-tab ur wait out then wait like 2-3 mins, go back and ur in the game

Some Wizardry

01-14-2012

I have the same problem now. Except I had the problem where you click play on the patcher and nothing comes up, then I repaired and that fixed that then I went into a game and clicked on "Mord", locked in and the client minimized to my desktop and nothing happened. I hope somebody comes up with a fix.

XXDusk

04-27-2013

Day 467:

No signs of bug fix. Will wait more. The bugs are swarming the Riot bug fix ship. Riot send help immediately before it's too late. YouTube has stalled the rage, but it might be over already. They're right outside now, I fear it has come to an end. The League of Legends client has crashed and we have no reinforcements. This is our final stand. Our small army of players will finally all surrender for good, and we shall now never come back. The era of League has ended, but Dota 2 has begun. I will still hold down the fort until the Riot squad will come help. SoS Riot Games, we are in urgent danger and we require immense help. The bugs are coming, they're right outside. The Ban Tribe too. It might be too late, the camp will be overrun, if you find this message, you might be too late. Oh no, they broke through the iron gates they're coming! OH M-