Game Launch Error - Won't launch game after Champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mac85

11-20-2011

having this problem.. reinstalling didn't work
i have windows xp

Nishac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

Thank you for your additional information. At this point, I'm compiling all the information you're putting here into the original post as edits appended to the end.

SKaizen

11-21-2011

i have this problem and i've been trying to fix it since the 1st day of that shyvana patch and i do remember that i picked vladimir because it was free and i love AP champs. so it might have something to be with that, by the way i found out that many peaple that haves this problem have a video card "GeForce Nvidia" mine is the "7000" and other guy told me that he haves the "260x" i dont realy know if this helps some one to found out the real problem, by the way ill try to fix this reinstaling, thnks alot nishac.

Seeiya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

How do you reinstall? It asks me for a CD.

Nishac

11-21-2011

In order to re-install, you need to go to your Control Panel, then click on programs, then go to uninstall programs, click on League of Legends, and click uninstall. Afterwards, you will need to install the game again (if you don't have the installer, you can download it from here: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload).

Seeiya

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishac View Post
In order to re-install, you need to go to your Control Panel, then click on programs, then go to uninstall programs, click on League of Legends, and click uninstall. Afterwards, you will need to install the game again (if you don't have the installer, you can download it from here: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload).
So you have to download the game again?

Proto Olimar

11-21-2011

I fixed it by closing the client with task manager,

Nishac

11-21-2011

If you have the installer still on your computer, then no. A lot of times, it may just be easier to download the game again and run the installer than it is to search through your documents trying to find where you downloaded it to last time.

Nishac

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlimarandLouie View Post
I fixed it by closing the client with task manager,
I hadn't thought of that as the game allowed me to close the client without needing to force close it through the task manager. As such, it's a fix insomuch as it is a workaround to a bug that is occurring. Thank you for the information though.

Seeiya

11-21-2011

I got LeagueofLegends.exe (2.15MB) of the 18 of December of last Year.

It works? Im already downloading with the client that you put but 2 horus are hella long. :P