Is Graves OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slunk3R

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big****vanhouse View Post
Not op, The problem IS you're comparing him to other AD champions, He was never made to BE LIKE THEM.

Hes the first ranged carry whos a bit tanky, so while you whine about him being too strong, think about bruisers who are tank/meelee or mana bruisers (the ap equivilents, like ryze) Its only natural ranged ad gets one.

Then you cry because it isnt easy to kill him vs another ranged carry, DONT USE A RANGED CARRY TO COUNTER HIM THEN, CC him, rape him, he goes down. Keep out of range or have better sustain, and outfarm him.

He isnt op he just isnt item dependant and he isnt like any other champion yet.
I totally disagree here. I think you SHOULD compare him to other Ranged AD Carries. That's his role, and that's what he should be compared with. If he wasn't a ranged, then his tankyness and burst damage would be quite fine, but he is a ranged.

In other words, I think his burst damage is a bit too much and his passive can get a little too many "stacks". So I do agree he is OP atm and with a little nerf he will be more suited for this game.

BigRich57

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

graves is a ranged, carry, tanky dps

Azimuth1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Graves is NOT tanky, he dies so easily when attacked and needs to stay away from focus at all times. The arguement that he "isnt item dependent" is total BS, he starts with 57 damage and withough buying items he will do no damage. He pretty much requires crit and dmg for all of his items and so any focus ruins him, just dont let him get pot shots off on you and your perfectly fine

Skilltestingman

11-07-2011

hes still a little too sustainable for a ranged dps IMO

os0303

11-07-2011

he just got nerfed stop posting on old threads.

jetpotion

05-01-2012

Hes op one of the few champions that are actually broken.Hes tanky like hell even you do focus him his passive will keep alive along with a escape mechanism it ridiculous and if the tanks are good you cant even get close to him.His early game ridiculous.

jetpotion

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Richards Van View Post
Not op, The problem IS you're comparing him to other AD champions, He was never made to BE LIKE THEM.

Hes the first ranged carry whos a bit tanky, so while you whine about him being too strong, think about bruisers who are tank/meelee or mana bruisers (the ap equivilents, like ryze) Its only natural ranged ad gets one.

Then you cry because it isnt easy to kill him vs another ranged carry, DONT USE A RANGED CARRY TO COUNTER HIM THEN, CC him, rape him, he goes down. Keep out of range or have better sustain, and outfarm him.

He isnt op he just isnt item dependant and he isnt like any other champion yet.
you kidding me right.Yes he needs items to do damage with basic attacks,However his ability is enough to make super strong early game.Hes a range ad carry they supposed to drop like a feather when focus.ryze seriously he needs items to be tanky.tanky dps they are tanky dps to be start with they, need to do damage at close range they need to be tanky.Urgot a range mana bruiser sucks so bad late game.While graves gets to surive and kill early with his q.While he has range as steroid.He is broken i can tell you that.

bobowu

05-02-2012

确实很op很imba 不过还是要看操作要看辅助support

LynnChalice

05-02-2012

He's not grossly OP, but a good graves will pretty much win all bot lanes because of his nuking abilities(as long as opponent doesn't have soraka)...

swordcookie

05-02-2012

If you look at his stats, skills, then yes he is OP. But he also has one fatal weakness. His range is only 525. (Besides Sivir), most AD carry has at least 550 range, and many are 600+. His low range makes positioning harder, thus the reason why he's tankier. Does his low range make him weak? No, because his skills equals it out. So I would call Graves a viable AD carry, but hardly OP.

Kog Maw on the other hand...